March Filers, let's get together !!

I-130 transfered after the interview

Not sure if this happens with people but yesterday I got an email saying my I-130 has been transfered to National Benefit Center.

Shouldn't that process takes place before the interview?

I think my case is all screwed up. God knows what's going to happen next. :mad:

Not sure if this happens with people but yesterday I got an email saying my I-130 has been transfered to National Benefit Center.

Shouldn't that process takes place before the interview?

I think my case is all screwed up. God knows what's going to happen next. :mad:

Stop trying to predict what is going on inside USCIS. You will give yourself unecessary heart ache. We all feel your pain though.

PS:

Hey put ur signature back up.. it helps to get a better picture of ur situation.

you are right

You are right. I think uscis is like a black box. You don't know what you will get. I am going to take your advice seriously and not worry about it.

good luck to the rest.

Stop trying to predict what is going on inside USCIS. You will give yourself unecessary heart ache. We all feel your pain though.

PS:

Hey put ur signature back up.. it helps to get a better picture of ur situation.

I went to SSA Office today for SSN, the officer told me that they have to verify the EAD Card and it will take 4 weeks. Does anyone know why it is not in the system?

Hi
I went with EAD card 3 or 4 days after I got it.......the lady at SS office was super nice she didn't say anything about verification.....and I got my SS# in 8days........I would not worry it's probably what they supposted to say/ standard procedure.

I went to SSA Office today for SSN, the officer told me that they have to verify the EAD Card and it will take 4 weeks. Does anyone know why it is not in the system?

My GC update

Hey everyone,

I got my green card in the mail box today. The long journey ends :) It's really fast. :) My interview was on 6/19.

I won't be on this forum frequently in the future. If anyone has any question, please send PM to me. Good luck!!!

My EAD has been approved, so what I should do to change my social security card as my current one is restricted to my current employer? I remember seeing a post some time ago, just can't find it again from searching the site.