March Filers, let's get together !!

Whats hapening March Filers....no more updates?
Mine are stuck on the 26th March, has my FP done on 22ns march. Anyone with anymore news about their EAD status?
No more updates for me either. I have my FP appointment for the 3rd of May. I haven't gotten any LUDs since the 12th of April. Is that normal?

Mine are stuck on the 26th March, has my FP done on 22ns march. Anyone with anymore news about their EAD status?

I've got nothing since my last update either. My LUD for I130 was from 3/23/07. This seems to be the trend after FP. I notice from February Filer thread that things get really quiet about a month to a month and a half after FP. Let's hope May bring us some good news!

umploop?

I've got nothing since my last update either. My LUD for I130 was from 3/23/07. This seems to be the trend after FP. I notice from February Filer thread that things get really quiet about a month to a month and a half after FP. Let's hope May bring us some good news!

Is there any LUD on your I130 after/before your FP ?

Hi Guys,

I had my fingerprints taken on 4/17. Since then, got LUDs for 485 and 765 on 4/17, 4/18 and 4/19!! I've no idea why - just hope there's no RFE.

Is there any LUD on your I130 after/before your FP ?

kkboy:
I know that all 3 of my applications were touched on 3/23, then all but I130 were looked at after my biometric. I read in Feb. filing thread that some go for more than two months without any LUDs.

Does anyone know if your country of nationality has any bearing on processing times... well, at least a trend? I would think not but just checking.
-----------
DO - Helena, MT
Filing - 3/16/07
RD - 3/23/07
ND - 3/?/07
Checks cashed - 3/26/07
FP - 4/12/07
LUD (130) - 4/9/07
LUD (485/765) - 4/14/07

unix...

We haven't even received our NOAs for the FP :(

you shud get your FP notice today or tomorrow. I see a LUD of 4/9 on your 485...that must be NBC firing off a FP notice request to your local office...don't worry, you should get it soon. chek your mailbox today. :)

Unix,
Hopefully you get your FP notice today, tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I got mine on Monday for FPs yesterday. And the letter was sent on the fourth, at least postmarked on the fourth. See my timeline for analysis.

Marry fiance on B1/B2 visa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I am a US citizen and my fiance is in the US on a B1/B2 visa. We are thinking of getting married next month and file for his Green Card.

He has been given entry until June 6th on the B-visa. Can he stay back beyond the date since now he is the spouse of a Citizen?

Whats the fastest way to bring him in the USA so he can travel back and forth without any restrictions?

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!!!!!

No updates for me! I can't wait to get my FP done with already. I was just thinking right now, it's great that everyone in this thread should be getting their GC within a couple of months in-between. It's good moral support! :p

desi_az,
BE VERY CAREFUL - your fiance entered on the tourist visa and was thus NOT supposed to have had "immigrant intent," and getting married soon after his entry will be a problem. There are many other contributions on this on some other threads, so definitely check them out and you should probably consult a lawyer. Did you consider Fiance visas? (the K-category). That would be the legal way to go. You are treading dangerous territory if you get married while he's on B1/2! Good luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I am a US citizen and my fiance is in the US on a B1/B2 visa. We are thinking of getting married next month and file for his Green Card.

He has been given entry until June 6th on the B-visa. Can he stay back beyond the date since now he is the spouse of a Citizen?

Whats the fastest way to bring him in the USA so he can travel back and forth without any restrictions?

we are the march filers...

we are marching towards our greencard the legal way. why don't u post this question outside of this thread and really expect a real answer, maybe I can post a reply, but not here.

Thanks you all for the discussion about the updates, i had my last update on 03/26/07 and was getting very tense, but now it seems like this is normal process to not have updates for a while after the FP.
My time line
Filed I130, I485 and I765:1 March, 2007
Recieved notice: 8th March 2008
FP notice: 14th March 2007
FP done: 22nd March 2007
Last Update for I765 and I485: 26th March 2007
Last update for I130: 17th March 2007

Here's one more statistic for March filers...

D.O: Manchester, NH
3/19/07: Mailed forms to VSC (my mistake should have mailed to Chicago lockbox)
3/21/07: RD
3/30/07: ND
4/2/07: Checks encashed
4/3/07: Received receipt notice in mail with the RD and ND mentioned above.
4/7/07: Received FP appointment notice in mail
4/17/07: FP done

4/12/07: I130 updated
4/19/07: I485 updated

Hope we all get our interview letters soon.

Love letter from Lee's summit is here!!

Opened the mailbox to find the eagle staring at me. Well...
Got my wife's interview letter for May 24th !!! Vaca, right 1 week after you...am following u buddy..
Have updated the dates in my signature. Man...San Jose is fast for :eek: :) :D :p the first time (touchwood).

Gotta get busy organizing the supporting docs folder now...finally, am relieved to see an interview date. Hopefully name chek etc is cleared by then...we shall see.

KK

Last edited by a moderator:
karmaguru:
What's your DO? My time line is right behind yours and we both seem to be experiencing the same holding pattern. It's encouraging however to see a few from this thread with interview notices in hand already.

Thanks you all for the discussion about the updates, i had my last update on 03/26/07 and was getting very tense, but now it seems like this is normal process to not have updates for a while after the FP.
My time line
Filed I130, I485 and I765:1 March, 2007
Recieved notice: 8th March 2008
FP notice: 14th March 2007
FP done: 22nd March 2007
Last Update for I765 and I485: 26th March 2007
Last update for I130: 17th March 2007

Got my wife's interview letter for May 24th !!! Vaca, right 1 week after you...am following u buddy..
Have updated the dates in my signature. Man...San Jose is fast for :eek: :) :D :p the first time (touchwood).

Gotta get busy organizing the supporting docs folder now...finally, am relieved to see an interview date. Hopefully name chek etc is cleared by then...we shall see.

KK
Hey man I am really happy for you!!!!!! I pray to god that mine goes as fast as yours!!! let us know how it goes buddy!

KK

Good for you, kkboy. Good luck for the the interview! Let us know how it goes.