March 2011 Filers

maraL..I hope you will hear something really soon. I finally did so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I hope so Kacy....I have 1 week left until I call the National Service Center to see why I haven't gotten it yet!q

Update. NOA received in the mail.

21 March 2011 - Package Sent (I-130, I-485, I-765)
22 March 2011 - Delivered. Signed for by S.BUSH
25 March 2011 - 3 Emails received for (I-130, I-485, I-765)
28 March 2011 - Checks cashed
31 March 2011 - NOA received.

jkpenrod,
have you heard anything form USCIS, it seems our applications were delivered on the same day and signed for by thesame individual. i still have not gotten anything from USCIS. No email or Text yet (day 14).

sexybaby..I know it's hard but I have realized that comapring to others' dates can stress you out. I really don't think they (USCIS) are consistent in how cases are handled. It took me a lot longer than others' to receive my text mesages. I really thought I had completed my forms incorrectly. Hang in there...I can tell you I was totally freaking out on Sunday......I know it will continue to be difficult because each stage is a waiting period.

Biometrics Complete...See Sig for Status.

Question - They took a pic along with the fingerprints. Is this the pic that they will use for green card printing or will they use the one that I sent along with the application? I really didn't like the one they took today.

finally recieved NOA emails stating that my applicatiosn are been routed to NBC for processing. On to the next step, hopefully i get hard copies in the mail this weekend cuz my reciept #s starts with MSC which is still not trackable online.

Great news sexybaby! Now i'm the last 1 waiting. I just hope they don't send it back saying something is filled out wrong a month later...It worried me that my check hasn't been cashed. You know how it is when a check & papers ar just lying around...things get lost real easy...and if that is the case...would they notify me or what would be the operating procedure?

Maral,
i really wish i could answer your questions but i will like to believe that USCIS will not be careless with forms and checks laying around. i called them this AM because my reciept number seems to be weird (MSC) and i spoke to a senior customer service rep. he told me to call back in 7 to 10days once my application has been recieved at the NBC. i hope to recieve my hard NOAs soon so i can atleast have a # to track my case. i am tech savy so i do pretty much everything online or on ma phones.
i will suggest you call them and just let them know when ou mailed yours in, its almost 30days and maybe they already have a reciept # for you in the system but because you did not submit G1145 then you just have to waut for the paper copy.

I am still waiting for the emails and I submitted G1145. I was hoping that I will hear something this week I guess I am wrong I may have to wait one more week. But thinking that this is just one small step of several big steps that have to be completed to get my green card makes me take it easy....:)

Great news sexybaby! Now i'm the last 1 waiting. I just hope they don't send it back saying something is filled out wrong a month later...It worried me that my check hasn't been cashed. You know how it is when a check & papers ar just lying around...things get lost real easy...and if that is the case...would they notify me or what would be the operating procedure?

hey maral just keep patience ..now we have a week to get NOA. i havent heard anything too...i am also wondering why is it taking too long though i have clean case..:(

and peoples out there congrats for ur success n good luck ahead..

Last edited by a moderator:
finally recieved NOA emails stating that my applicatiosn are been routed to NBC for processing. On to the next step, hopefully i get hard copies in the mail this weekend cuz my reciept #s starts with MSC which is still not trackable online.

sexybaby, thats interesting. My NOA doesn't say its been routed to NBC for processing. It just says "application has been received and is in process." :D

sexybaby, thats interesting. My NOA doesn't say its been routed to NBC for processing. It just says "application has been received and is in process." :D

it says so in the email i recieved. i just checked online and application is in initial review. wondering how long the name checks will take and how soon i will recieve my FP letters. i plan on doing a walk in as my DO is 5 mins from my job. fingers crossed.

Andaypaul...please keep me update through out the week. Maybe we will get it on the same day:)

@maral I ll do that.. Nothing yet.. I haven't call the bank since week coz I lost my yellow paper of cashier check. And another thing that I called them but asked me to wait 30 dAys as usual.. I am so confused that they are taking so long for me even I am in status and married my gf who is a us army. :(

@Andy--Did you ask for an expedite?

No i did not. what can be the good reason to expedite the case? i am in texas now. my wife got her permanent duty station in arizona. so she is moving there to arizona on april 7. my college will be over for spring on may. thats why i filled my case in texas and thinking to move arizona after getting GC.