March 2011 Filers

How do we find our ASC and DO? is that assigned to us by USCIS or is it something we selected in the application? Mainly I am wondering about the ASC.

Thanks

This is what you need to do to find out your DO/ASC, follow this link :)

To find out your DO or Field office, enter your zip code in the following link (scroll down to the bottom)
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?ac...office_type=LO

To find out your ASC, enter your zip code in the following link
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?ac...ffice_type=ASC

In some situations, the DO and the ASC are the same office

Hope it helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Noella,

I had found that once before and forgot about it. I was able to confirm my ASC and DO. Thanks for the help!

Delivered.

21 March 2011 - Package Sent (I-130, I-485, I-765)
22 March 2011 - Delivered. Signed for by S.BUSH

So confused and worried. My husband and I have been married for four years. Finally sent off his I 485 with pics and money order on February 23, 2011. Recieved it back on March 4th as REJECTED. After calling the Service center and speaking with 3 supervisors they finally figured out I had checked BOX B instead of Box A on the I485. They sent me absolutely everyting back...the money,pictures,even the envelope I sent to them.
So I sent everything back on March 5th,they got it on March 9th and still NOTHING, no text no email, and I just called my bank who states they haven't even cashed my money order...what do you think is going on? I see on here that everyone gets there NOA almost immediately. I am freaking out...even more than my hubby who this is all for

Here's my time timeline (2nd time around)

3/5/11---Sent Package certified mail to chicago Office
3/9/11---Package signed for in Chicago
3/22/11---TODAY---and still nothing, NO NOA and check still not cashed

Did you guys send to the Chicago location? Would love too see how long it takes for you guys to get your NOA!! Of course, mine has to be the complicated one...;)

Hey,

I wish I could provide a better answer, but Iall I can say is that I also applied for a 131 for my wife. We have a wedding celebration planned with her family in England in August. I know the 131 approval's are suppose to come through within 90 days so you may just need to wait until that time has passed before you can do anything. The only other thing I could suggest is to schedule and info appointment.

Ahh... The estimated time for I131 is 90 day but what if the government goes on strike. Everything will be postponed :( I also read that you can expedite the form, but I dont follow of any of the mentioned criteria. Unless I say it is extreme emergent situation that my best friend is going to marry a duchbag and I have to stop her :)))
I will try to find information about info appointment and maybe I will find some kind of loop :) I keep you posted

MSC Washington DC

03/03 Applications I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 send to Chicago
03/10 Email notification of received applications stated that they received all documentation on march 6
03/10 checks cashed
03/17 NOA1 for all 4 forms
03/18 Status online for all 4 notifications initial review

I am in the same boat as you! Planning on leaving April 20th and have not recieved my AP document yet! Its just a wainting game to be honest and my guess would be that i recieve something feedback on it by the first week in April,

PATIENCE

Did you buy tickets already or are you waiting till you receive the form?
I am tempted to buy tickets right now and just pray:)
As i see in your post you got your biometric appointment after 2 days of NOA's.
In my case it seems it takes longer.
I hope you will get everything soon.
Good luck ;)

MSC Washington DC

03/10 Email notification of received applications stated that they received all documentation on march 6
03/10 checks cashed

Hi Maral,

I send it to Chicago also. Did you send it by UPS or Fedex? if yes you should be able to track your package and make sure it got delivered.
I wouldn't panic yet. It seems that they got very busy with applications from Feb and March so give them just more time. I understand that it is easy to say stay calm but I think they have 30 days to send you a NOA.
Good luck

MSC Washington DC

03/10 checks cashed

Hi Anet,

I sent it priority mail with signature receipt and they did recieve it on 03/9/11. I am hoping that I have something by this weekend! Alos, when they sent it back the first time, they sent me a green piece of paper that I was told to put on top of all my info for speciali priority processing since I had to resend it anyway.

Do you guys think that If they were to send it back they would have already?

I wanted to thank you all for going thru this with me:)

Maria

I have a question.
On the online status it says that I will have my biometrics scheduled within 30 days of submitting your application.
So which date is it on NOA? The received date or the notice date?
As for Maral probably the patience in your case is the key :(
In mine too :(

MSC Washington DC

03/10 checks cashed

Advice needed please........

Hi Everyone,
As I said, I sent in my wife's application on 03/21. She is currently on a visiting visa to the USA and her six months will be up 03/24/2011. I understand that as I have now filed for her, she is able to stay on in the US until her GC is approved, no problems. She is booked to go on a cruise to the Bahamas (travelling from Miami) in April (for 3 nights). Now my question is this, will she have a problem with re-entry back into the US at the port of entry? Her US visa does not expire until Nov 2012.

Heavy,

She should be fine as long as she has a valid re-entry visa...just make sure it's a "multiple re-entry visa"....I think she's cool until 11/2012.

I just have to mention something. When I called the 800 customer service number I had asked the supervisor about Advanced Parole and she had told me not to have my husband leave the US even if he has that document, since it is at the discretion of the persons at customs.immigration to screen and allow the person entry into the US....yeah that about freaked me out and we cancelled our Mexico trip in May. I was under the impression that with the AP that you were guaranteed or granted permission,so to say, back into the US?! Has anyone heard otherwise? Were not risking it because she then stated that he could have a 10 year ban...yikes!!

Hi all,
I am new here with I130 for Father.
Day 0: Mailed USPS Express on 3/17/2011 Chicago IL
Day 5: Received on 3/18/2011 (SMS notice received on 3/22/2011 with Receipt Number, but not yet trackable). Application turns to CA Center.
Day 6: Receipt Number is trackable and added to my Portfolio next day on 3/23/2011. Current Status: Initial Review.
... waiting

Last edited by a moderator: