March 2009 Filers for Family based AOS post here

Hi everyone,

Here are my stats. did't send form i-131 today i am gonna send it.
March 19, 2009 - Received by Lockbox
March 23, 2009 - Checks cashed
March 24, 2009 - Notices received
March 26, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment Notice
April 16, 2009 - Biometrics done

am adding you now, ok i think this provider sucks, gonna put it on freewebs and see if that works

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey smiriyal, Congrats! You are ahead of everyone else. I guess we'll just keep our fingers crossed and wait for our turn. Thanks guys for showing me how to navigate the signatures

Thank you Tinkerbelluk for putting the spreadsheet together.
Guys, I have not received any communication/RFE's so far. Should I be concerned? Any suggestions?
Last week, I called the 1-800 number on the NOA form and was told that my application is in process. There was no further information available.

Guys, I have not received any communication/RFE's so far. Should I be concerned? Any suggestions?
Last week, I called the 1-800 number on the NOA form and was told that my application is in process. There was no further information available.

I would just ring USCIS to double check, especially as you haven't had a biometrics notice yet, as they seem to come very quickly.

okay the link shoulf now word (third time lucky hey!)

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rhVD7cmU4nLA_oW5fTyNFJg

Thanks for all the hard work. It's great to see them all together.
Could you change some info on my one? I did get an RFE and my DO is Dallas.
Thanks.

This is odd. Maybe you should get an infopass.

Great job tinkerbelluk! Thanks.
My I-765 status showed online today, EAD card has been ordered. It was wierd, I called USCIS at 4:30 pm, no status online. I was told that card has been ordered at start of the month. I called back at 5:30pm to confirm this status update. Case showed up online, usually the 1st level support who never have any info gave me the status that shows up online. 2nd level suuport said there has been no update on my case. USCIS customer service is the best :(.

Havent Recieved anything last two months

Hello Everyone,

I sent all documents on March 05. Recieved NOA on 03/17 dated 03/11. Then had biometrics done on April 6.

On my NOAs the reciept numbers starts from MSC. How can i track such reciept numbers online..?

Also does anyone see same delay as i am having..?

Thanks in advance

Havent recieved anything from USCIS. Its been 2 months

Hello Everyone,

I sent all documents on March 05. Recieved NOA on 03/17 dated 03/11. Then had biometrics done on April 6.

On my NOAs the reciept numbers starts from MSC. How can i track such reciept numbers online..?

Thanks in advance

Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance

Please check the spreadsheet put together by Tinkerbelluk.
You had your biometrics done. I'd say keep on waiting.

The status for 765 shows that on May 5th the approval notice was sent.
1. How long does it take before the status changes showing card ordered and how long after "card in production" will I receive the card? My H1 expires the end of this month.
2. Worst case scenario...if I don't receive the card or the 765 approval notice and I don't file my H1 extension, am I still in status because the case status online shows my application was approved?

My time line:
3/13--application received
4/9--fingerprinting done
5/2--AP received
5/5--EAD status shows up online (approval)

kunal and Ash,
I received the card on May 4th .There was no letter prior to that or no online status changed.I know the approval date of April 27th because it was mentioned on the piece of paper with information and A# on which the card was attached to.My online status has not changed from day one .Its still says package accepted NOA's sent.
So I would assume anywhere from a week to 10 days you should be getting ur cards.

Last edited by a moderator: