March 2009 Filers for Family based AOS post here

Hi Guys, got my GC in the mail on thursday. Than you all for your support and help this has been a wonderful experience with you guys, sharing information made it easier for a whole lot of us. And for those that are still expecting a response God will see you through and i iwsh you the best of luck. See some of you in 2011 when we have to remove conditions or file for citizenship. you all have been pals.

May case showed up online today but just says pending...i will keep checking this week and hope for pleasant news.

Congrats BornintheUSA

Spreadsheet updated.

Affirmed I'm sure everything will be okay for you, sounds like you IO got out of the wrong side of bed that day.

I received my greencard in the mail sometime last week. Thank you again everyone for sharing your experiences.

I got mine last week too. Tomorrow I'm going to change my social security status which will allow me to extend my driver's license. They only gave it to me for as long as the EAD lasted. That's Texas.

Today we went for interview. we had appoinment at 9 but we arrived 8:15 after 15 min a lady called us. I thought it will be so hard. she told me I called you 2 days ago to bring your police clearance certificate, I gave it to her she asked me this questions: what is your parents name? what is your phone number? guys do u have any kid? what is your bday? (My husband answered before me) she didnt ask my husband any question. and after that she said it is very easy interview, we had a bag full of paper, pics, and ..... but she didnt even take a look at them. she asked us how was the traffic? how was your fp place did you like it or not our interview was less than 10 min anh half of it was about traffic and ...she said congratulation your case is approved. she was so friendly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
03/17/09 arriving to us based on k3 visa
04/30/09 AOS, EAD sent
06/10/09 they need more info
06/11/09 Biometrics
06/12/09 sending info that they need
06/23/09 FBI can not read my fingerprint!!!! another fingerprint letter for 07/11/09
06/29/09 EAD recieved
07/11/09 second FP
08/15/09 interview letter for 09/24/09
09/22/09 at 6 PM immigration officer called they need police clearance certificate for last 5 month (they couldnt read my FP)
09/24/09 Interviw. Approved