March 2009 Filers for Family based AOS post here

I think these thread is going pretty well, must of you are at the biometric point congrats!

Hey Justiceapple since you been marry over two year you will receive a Permanent Residence instead of a Conditional Residence....

These Thread is going perfect!

Hello .. Plz see below for my timeline.

Residence City = Stamford - CT
DO = Hartford

03/13/2009: I-485, I-864, I-765 and I-131 sent to Chicago.
03/16/2009: Package received.
03/24/2009: All NoAs received.
03/26/2009: FP notice received.
04/09/2009: FP Done.

Hi All,

the FP went smooth and quick and i was out in 10mins tops, if anyone has an appointment and has a name change mainly female, pls take your marriage certificate with you, if you have not changed you ID, it is important.

So we keep waiting for the next step. Best of luck guys.

LOS ANGELES

03/13/2009 - sent I-130,I-485, I-765 and I-131 via USPS priority mail
03/16/2009- received at chicago lockbox
03/20/2009 - cheques cashed
03/23/2009 - NOAs received
03/27/2009 - received biometric appoinment for April 10th
04/10/2009 - Biometrics done.

my I485 status is now showing online as of today on the USCIS website but not the I131 and I765 status. It says it has been sent to the califorina service centre. has anyone else got this or could it be because i came in on a K1 Visa and have my I129F already approved.

tinkerbelluk: i think for you, since you had the k1 visa, you won't have to go through the interview to get the green card...

chelo_7: no need to worry. Even I can't see my status online. There are even some people here in the thread who already got their greencard but their status is still not showing up. They are just not very good with updating the site :)

Hello Sunland: You are absolutly right, here is my case, iI been trying to create an account online from day 1 when I recieved all the reciept in the mail,so I been trying to submit the reciept # to keep a track of my case but it won't let me, I been trying in many way but nothing yet, until yesterday, I decide to call the USCIS and the customer S. rep. told me that she was gonna tranfer me to Tech Support Dept., I thought it was going to be just a claim request, until a nice lady answer, and she introduce herself not as a Tech support person but as an examinate Officer, I told her about my case, then she ask me for the reciept # and she checked all the cases, and she told me at the end that all docs were submitt it and they are reviewing the package and they are processing the case, and then I told her that I was glad to heard that, then at the end I asked her again if there was a way to create my profile online since the system don't let me and just hit an error everytime I submit the #, and then she said: " right now there is a Technical Glidge" in the system and that probably I will never be able to register online, she told me not to worry that I'm not the only person with this situation, that many ppl get approved without being regiter, she just said at the end, just wait for any notification in the mail that what really count, and she wish me good luck. At least and even thou I recieved my NOA's I know they are processing my case without being in the system. if this help pls do not feel panic because you can't see your case, just called USCIS and just to make sure check your case with them.:)
s my case

Hi all,

I just got the interview notice in the mail today. I was not really expecting it to come so soon. It came even before the EAD card!

I just checked my case status online. I still couldn't access case status for the AOS, but when I entered my case status for the EAD, it said: Current Status: Card production ordered.

Maybe you guys could check too, to see if your cases appear already.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, sunland21 that is quick, hopefully that means all of us will get our EAD approved in the next couple of weeks.

i also finally recieved written notification from USCIS about the transfer of my case to CSC. It says its been transfered to speed up processing, so we will see.

Congrats sunland21, that was quick. It gives us some hope. I still don't see my status online like most of you. Tried calling uscis 2 -3 days back, all that they said is case is pending processing. Have any of you tried calling uscis? If yes, any different status?

Tried to do walk in for biometrics. They didn't take FPs. Asked us to come back on scheduled day.

Interview in 88 days!!! That was fast! Congratulations Sunland21! Almost everyone in this thread got NOAs in 8 - 10 days. Hopefully everyone will have interview in 88 days too.:)