March 2006 Visa Bulletin is out

Yeah...

EB3 World is literaly crawling ever from Oct 2005 VB, when the cut of date was set for March something 2001.
And how much it moved so far...???????

this is outrageous. then they keep telling like the movement is Gooooooodddddd, and when amnesty Labors start coming in, we should expect another set back.....and we may never get out of this limbo or get into the limbo...
(depending if you are alredy in AOS or hopelessly waiting to apply)...
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am gonna pray really hard for good health and great business for my company so that my job lasts FOREVER...

the way it - I only have one shot at getting green card :mad:

BostonGCVictim said:
It seems EB3 India was the winner this time. Forward movement of one year. The others didn't move much, just 8 days movement for EB3 world. So EB3 India may not see any further movement till EB3 worldwide moves much ahead.

EB3 Worldwide numbers didn't move a bit. That means they are getting enough applications to use the visa numbers available. EB3 India is not related to EB3 worldwide but the lack of EB3 worldwide movement is a good indication that first quarter of 2001 is the real cut-off date that DOS was trying to figure out for so long.

EB3 India

EB3 India moved an incredible 3 years in 5 months.
By any means this is a significant movement.
EB3 India got nothing to do with Worldwide EB3.
In 2005 lots of EB3 cases from India (with PDs till mid 2002) got approved till June 2005.These are recaptured visa numbers from other countries.
So there are only few people left in that category with PDs in 2002.
Most of the 245(i) cases are from mexico, so it will not affect india at all.

i already stopped writing...

Now, I'm stopping looking for or thinking of GC.

This is causing my health. Damn!

Shit! Shit! Shit!

(I'll do that when I get it first, I promise)

EB3s with PD after Apr.2002

No matter you are Idian, Chinese, or worldwide, we all are stuck in Apr - Sept 2006 if no additional visa numbers added.

Last edited by a moderator:
zbd said:
Now, I'm stopping looking for or thinking of GC.

This is causing my health. Damn!

Shit! Shit! Shit!

(I'll do that when I get it first, I promise)

Strongly agree!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I do not think USCIS is working at all.
There must be 1000s of visa numbers lying unused.
If they use them properly, then we do not need any additional visa numbers.
(I am talking about PDs 2001-2002).
If they are really giving GCs, then where are they?
Lots of ppl visit these forums, but we are not seeing any approvals here.

Lx95 said:
I do not think USCIS is working at all.
There must be 1000s of visa numbers lying unused.
If they use them properly, then we do not need any additional visa numbers.
(I am talking about PDs 2001-2002).
If they are really giving GCs, then where are they?
Lots of ppl visit these forums, but we are not seeing any approvals here.

well USICS is working in only one direction. i.e to update all of their Service center dates. They will make their dates current in few months and will prove to president that GC processing time is NOW six months ! hurray :)

We better join and contribute to immigrationvoice.org before those 245(i) bojos comes and screws the dates far back to 18th century. Atleast we have better money than the these bojos and let money speak. I just joined today

I have a theory regarding this behavior of DOS in EB3 worldwide category. They just want to make sure that they won't get flooded if they cross the april 2001 deadline. Remember that tons of cases are filed exactly on April 31st 2001. So they just crossed that limit and now they watch. Its our perception and theirs as well that the 245(i) cases are still in DOS. So they are making this sure. They don't want to be in same state as last year.
If this is correct then we will see good advancement in April visa bulletin.

Good luck to all and I am disappointed as well.

MADANST said:
We better join and contribute to immigrationvoice.org before those 245(i) bojos comes and screws the dates far back to 18th century. Atleast we have better money than the these bojos and let money speak. I just joined today

jazzyb said:
Guys any prediction on EB1 movement ?

How obvious we are not on the same boat! Most of us are EB3. Some are EB2. You talk about EB1. Man, you do not understand our pain. :eek:

It's a gameshow for USCIS

It is disheartening to see how thousands of people are being taken for a ride by this cunning agency. First, they slow down service centers and speed up visa number issuance, then they slow down visa numbers and speed up backlog crap...what an amazing trick.

The irony is that we are stuck like mules waiting, waiting, waiting...some of us are so desperate we talk about heart attacks, losing hair (agreed, some in jest), but it's a sad situation. Countries like china, india, phillipines are obviously at the bottom of this ladder. It's almost like all of indians and chinese are trying to immigrate to the US.

I think I'm very close to quitting this race. Somebody mentioned elsewhere that this has caused them too much unnecessary stress, I can totally agree with that. I see the frantic efforts of fighting this monster, lobbying etc, but in truth this machinery knows what it has to do. On the outside, it appears they have no clue what's going on, but somewhere inside, someone is calculating visa numbers and playing with them to slow immigration down to a crawl.

Zero points to USCIS...

Buddy everybody here is in pain.
I am at the verge of losing my job so even EB1 is of no use if I have to change my job before filing 485.
LongWaitLC said:
How obvious we are not on the same boat! Most of us are EB3. Some are EB2. You talk about EB1. Man, you do not understand our pain. :eek:

I totally agree with you. I am thinking of other options as well. I cannot do anything just because of this crap. Month after month we wait for visa bulletin.. build hopes and then everything ends in vain.
I am in the same boat and sharing the pain that we all have.

GC_TRAP said:
It is disheartening to see how thousands of people are being taken for a ride by this cunning agency. First, they slow down service centers and speed up visa number issuance, then they slow down visa numbers and speed up backlog crap...what an amazing trick.

The irony is that we are stuck like mules waiting, waiting, waiting...some of us are so desperate we talk about heart attacks, losing hair (agreed, some in jest), but it's a sad situation. Countries like china, india, phillipines are obviously at the bottom of this ladder. It's almost like all of indians and chinese are trying to immigrate to the US.

I think I'm very close to quitting this race. Somebody mentioned elsewhere that this has caused them too much unnecessary stress, I can totally agree with that. I see the frantic efforts of fighting this monster, lobbying etc, but in truth this machinery knows what it has to do. On the outside, it appears they have no clue what's going on, but somewhere inside, someone is calculating visa numbers and playing with them to slow immigration down to a crawl.

Zero points to USCIS...

You are right guys there is no point in living this kind of life, instead we can live happily and make more money without worrying about GC. In case we have to leave USA we have made money and experience, there are plenty of jobs in our home country that we can get and that too with respect.

INS games.

March Visa bulletin shows how calculated INS is doing all this things. Not logical at all, its calculated moves by some top thinking on how to use bright talented people in their prime age towards productivity for US. Use and throw policy is clearly visible, but saying in a polite way.

Darn, where is such Visa Bulletin ?
I go to the DOS website and I just see the February 2006 Visa Bulletin. What is going on ?

aj_jadeja said:
well USICS is working in only one direction. i.e to update all of their Service center dates. They will make their dates current in few months and will prove to president that GC processing time is NOW six months ! hurray :)