March 2006 Visa Bulletin is out

Only a week moving worldwide? unbelievable!!!!

:( :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news for India, but what the hell is going on with EB3 worldwide??? keeps moving by days every month. at this rate it will be years before it gets current.

What the heck

The most anticipated bulletin is here!!

I see no surprises here guys.
I pity guys in EB2 category, they are moving at snail's pace.
How the USCIS guys reconcile with their statements made to AILA peole?
Lots of souls expected a rapid movement for EB2 category, but the rapid movement happened in EB3 category ( I am happy that, cause Im in EB3 India).
Do not believe USCIS, they do not have a specific logic, and predicting them is like a monkey business.

At this rate EB3 India will cross EB2 India in next month's bulletin.
Seems like lots of ppl are crammed in EB2 category in all countries.
The 245(i) cases are still in DOL, so next month EB3 India will cross that barrier.

In future months

Employment-based: Cut-off date movement in several categories during recent months has been greater than originally expected. This is because demand by Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) offices for adjustment of status cases has been much less than anticipated. Advancement of the cut-off dates at this time should prevent a situation late in the fiscal year where there are large amounts of numbers available but not enough time to use them. Interested parties should be aware that the recent rate of cut-off date advances might not continue indefinitely; however, it is not possible to say at present how soon CIS number use will influence the cut-off date determinations. Moreover, in some categories (for instance the “Other Workers” category), cut-off date retrogression is a definite possibility should demand increase dramatically. Such retrogressions are not likely in the immediate future, but readers should be alert to the possibility as the year proceeds and watch for updates in this Bulletin. Retrogressions are normally preceded by a period of no movement of the cut-off date, as we attempt to limit future demand for numbers under the annual limit.

where did you get this?

sa24 said:
Employment-based: Cut-off date movement in several categories during recent months has been greater than originally expected. This is because demand by Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) offices for adjustment of status cases has been much less than anticipated. Advancement of the cut-off dates at this time should prevent a situation late in the fiscal year where there are large amounts of numbers available but not enough time to use them. Interested parties should be aware that the recent rate of cut-off date advances might not continue indefinitely; however, it is not possible to say at present how soon CIS number use will influence the cut-off date determinations. Moreover, in some categories (for instance the “Other Workers” category), cut-off date retrogression is a definite possibility should demand increase dramatically. Such retrogressions are not likely in the immediate future, but readers should be alert to the possibility as the year proceeds and watch for updates in this Bulletin. Retrogressions are normally preceded by a period of no movement of the cut-off date, as we attempt to limit future demand for numbers under the annual limit.

Hide in Archived Feburary Bulletin

they put march bulletin inside of Archived Bulletins,labeled as Feburary, which turned out as MARCH!!!!!

how can they make this kind of mistake???????
lateguy said:
where did you get this?

It seems EB3 India was the winner this time. Forward movement of one year. The others didn't move much, just 8 days movement for EB3 world. So EB3 India may not see any further movement till EB3 worldwide moves much ahead.

Whatever it is... its still a good news ... EB3 moved by 1 whole year (I was expecting more like Apr 01 but what the heck)... It means the dates are still moving for us... The other category didn't move 1 bit...

BostonGCVictim said:
It seems EB3 India was the winner this time. Forward movement of one year. The others didn't move much, just 8 days movement for EB3 world. So EB3 India may not see any further movement till EB3 worldwide moves much ahead.

Any reason you think that EB3 India wouldn't move till EB3 worldwide moves ? I think that might happen when India touches April 01... Nothing to do with EB3 worldwide...

lc4gc said:
they put march bulletin inside of Archived Bulletins,labeled as Feburary, which turned out as MARCH!!!!!

how can they make this kind of mistake???????

????? too. how did work like this?

March visa bulletin looks llike, movement in dates are partially depends on service centers utilizing visa numbers (485 approvals) during this fiscal year....

NYImmigrant said:
Any reason you think that EB3 India wouldn't move till EB3 worldwide moves ? I think that might happen when India touches April 01... Nothing to do with EB3 worldwide...
Any particular country couldn't go ahead of Worldwide. I'm disappointed with no movement in EB3 World. :mad: