I am still waiting

EB3
MD 03/04
RD 03/12
AD ?
EAC# 02 131 53***

Hopefully all who are waiting would hear something soon

This info may help you

The Nebraska Service Center is launching a fax inquiry line for the first time which will be open for those whose cases are behind more than 30 days from the official processing date in its report. People are cautioned not to abuse this line unless his/her case is truely 30 days behind of the processing times. Your abuse will hurt other colleagues in the immigrant community!! Don\'t even think about sending fax to the line for other purposes or when you are not within the time frame. Extremely important!!!!!!!!!! The number is (949) 389-3485.
The steps for the fax inquiry: (1) First check the NSC monthly processing times report. (2) Then, check your Receipt Notice and confirm the Notice Date. (3) If your case is 30 days or over the date for your type of case, you may send the fax inquiry.

Any Fax Number for VSC

I hope Vermont Service Center has a Fax inquiry too,,,
Do you have any info on that.... It would be great !!!

Thanks for the info !!

Where did you get this fax number?

Hi, Abihitesh:
Would you mind to let me know where you got this fax number?
Thanks.

CP or 485 in wake of tensions in India???

I am still waiting for my I-140 approval and has chosen to do CP, but with all the talk about war in India, is it better to do 485 since CP seems to take about 5 months (Mumbai) and 485 (VSC) doesnt seem too bad (10-11 months) and there is always that freedom to leave the job after 6 months. Any thoughts?

that fast?

bladerunner, judging by your dates, your 140 took less than 2
weeks. am i reading that right?

I 140 Approved

Hi,
Good news atlast from INS,Vermont.Yesterday I came to know through AVM that my I140 has been approved on 06/17/02.
Here r my details.
EB3
EAC # 02124.....
MD 02/22/02
ND 03/04/02
AD 06/17/02

I wish everyone to get their 140 soon.Now I feel the Vermont is doing fast again.Will catch u all in I 485.
Thanks,
Krishna