March 140/485/765 Concurrent Filing - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Second FP notice....

Duplicate Finger Printing Notice:

I have the similar case. Me and my wife received duplicate finger printing notice yesterday. We have already done it in May 22nd,03... Attorney advised to take the second one as well because INS processing is screwed up anyway. They have no clue on their papers etc.. I would advise others to go for the second notice as well and not to mess with INS as they are already INFAMOUS for handling I140 cases!!

Cheers!

Anindya

Originally posted by sct75
My wife and I received 2nd notice too. By contacting HR, I was advised that it was their system error and the 2nd notice could be ignored.

If I hear anything different later, I will update.

Hi..

can you please advise me what docs are required for filing 140/485...mine is still in labor...but just want to keep everything reday..

and secondly,i don't have birth certificate...can you please suggest what is the format of non-availablity certificate???
all help would be appreciated..

regards,
sonia

Hi Sonia,
Please check the attached documents for all your questions. I had gathered this info. before I filed for my I140/485 in March.

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot...the doc. does answer lot of questions...

Can you please let me know what is the format and contents for non-avaiablity cerficate???

Thanks,
sonia

I am new to this forum, and I will be filing for my I-140/485 concurrently soon, can anyone please let me know approximately how long it is taking to get 140, EAD, AP, 485 etc approved?

Hi I am a new member and applied concurrent filing in March 03.
Would like to update the spread-sheet with my information.
1. How do I do it?
2. Got RFE for my I-140 for Credential Evaluation, now that 90 days are over, want to apply for interim EAD and AP. Is receipt from INS and valid identity is sufficient to apply at local INS office or any other document(s) are required?

Thanks for your help/advice.

sk24

longforms

I will be submitting 140/485/etc in next few days. Just get my mind clear about things, what is MD? ( I think its mailing date ),RD ( receipt date by vermont processing center)
but I don't have a clue about ND .

What is ND?

_valabour

Re: longforms

NOTIFICATION DATE.

Originally posted by simply_valabour
I will be submitting 140/485/etc in next few days. Just get my mind clear about things, what is MD? ( I think its mailing date ),RD ( receipt date by vermont processing center)
but I don't have a clue about ND .

What is ND?

_valabour

Thanks

Will confirmation document have "case" number or EAC # ? :confused:

How do I know when they receive it?. By ack reciept?

Or thats separate issue and we have to wait for that number.

Thanks ..

_valabour.

See Inline

Will confirmation document have "case" number or EAC # ? Yes

How do I know when they receive it?. By ack reciept? There is section in form 797-C for RD, ND & PD.

skotha

Immigration officer told my lawyer that they lost all the cases filed in March 2003........:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just Kidding......:D :D :D :D :D

Any Upadate guy's??? .....simply_valabour, vijrek & all other members

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Any Updates Please

where are you going to get updates from ?.

Probably all of you March guys got EADs, APs and FPs already. Only left is I-140 for now and VSC is moving at snail pace on that one. Still doing Sept for EB2 and Oct for EB3 :eek: .... So no updates until we hit I-140 approvals.

Originally posted by skotha
Since long time no updates .....

Sanga

Some of the member(s) are still waiting for FP.....:( :( :( :(

We are waiting for that update(s).

vijrek

According to my lawyer, BCIS is holding all the FP notice for people who applied in/after April 2003. They are anticipating 485 to take much longer and they don't want to issue another FP after 15 months again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.