March 01 RD/ND with RFE/No RFE lets post details

NSC receipt of RFE

Checked the AVM yesterday. It still had the RFE message. They should have it by Monday. I\'ll call again on Friday.

AVM updated

My RFE was received by NSC on April 25, per the AVM. I\'ll inform you all of any new developments in my case. There\'s been a lot of talk about a moratorium on case processing which I hope is just hearsay. Achiever, any news on your side?

No news from my side

This stupid INS reorg has to happen now. This is going to give those idiots at NSC another reason to delay. I am so angry now. I mean they are already late in processing & now this.

There are so many rumors going on. I just don\'t know what to think any more.

Achiever

INS reorganization

Achiever, indeed it is really unfortunate for us that the reorganization had to happen now. As it is, our petitions are still pending, and, in many cases, not even connected to their I140\'s! While I am dissapointed, I do hope that processing will continue, with as little interruption as is possible, through the reorganization process.

No Title

CALLED IIO Y\'DAY. HE SAID THEY DID NOT WORK FOR LAST 2 AND HALF WEEKS(THOSE IDIOTS NEVER WORKED IN THEIR LIFE TIME) AND WILL START WORKING NEXT WEEK. HE SAID I SHOULD HERE SOMETHING PRETTY QUICK(WHAT IT MEANS IN TERMS OF NSC?????COUPLE OF CENTURIES??).

No Title

RD 4/27/01
ND 5/15/01
FP 11/9/01 (2nd)
RFE 3/15/02 (marriage certificate & Employer letter)
RFE recd at INS 3/27/02
Assigned to an Officer 4/17/02 (spoke with an IIO)
Waiting for approval

expresident.....

thanks for sharing that bit of info. Gives us some hope that processing will continue despite the reorganization. The lack of approvals the last two weeks was disturbing indeed. You have shed light on the cause thereof. I wonder what the two and a half week hiatus was.

Spoke to IIO today

Hi all,

SPoke to IIO today. My I485 is not yet assigned to an officer. IIO said that it will get approved in another 6 months. I said if I can do anything to move my case. She said that all I can do is to be patient.

I told her that I was told in March by IIO that a connection between my I140 & I485 & I asked her whether that connection is made or not. She said there is nothing like that mentioned in my file.

Asked about my I765 EAD extension, she told me that it was assigned to an officer yesterday (When I called 2 weeks back that time IIO told me that my I765 was assgined to the officer)

About my I131 AP, she said it was approved & mailed out today.

So my I485 is still pending. So again don\'t know when I485 will be approved.

Achiever

News....

Achiever, nothing so far. There have been no approvals from them so far. Looking at all the posts regarding possible causes of inactivity at NSC makes me wonder what the hell is going on? I\'ll inform the board of new developments in my case.

RFE Recd..

RD/ND 04/01

RFE recd & replied. (Medical report not properly filled by the Dr.)

NSE Recd the RFE details on 04/01 as per the AVM..

Waiting for the approval..

Good luck..

RFE Replied..No approval yet

RD- March 21, 2001
ND- April 4, 2001
FP in June 2001
RFE received on Feb 28th,2002
RFE recvd by NSC - March,28, 2002
Waiting

RFE was for Entry from Canada stamp.

IIO Talk

I spoke to IIO today as my AP is approved but still did not receive it. IIO told me to talk to wait for few daysor talk to post office.

ABout my I485(RD/ND March 2001), she said that they are working on the cases filed in that timeframe. BUt my case is not assigned to an officer yet. I asked her when can I call back to check. She said I can call anytime I want.

Anybody has any other news to add? Greenie, expresident anything on your side?

Achiever

Achiever...

nothing so far. I see a number of older cases that are being approved. Also, a March RFE case was approved so there\'s some encouragement!

Just keeping this thread alive...

Achiever, USpresident, any developments on your sides? Just keeping this thread alive.

Hi Greenie1 I have contacted Senator\'s office

Finally I have decided to contact Senator & congressman\'s office & have sent the letters. This is because I spoke to IIO on Monday(May 13) & still my case is not assigned to an officer.

Now the official NSC time has gone back to 04/01/2001, I hope they will pick up March cases. I have noticed in one post that when that guy called IIO yesterday(May 15th), IIO told him that they are processing March cases.

So is there some hope now?

I shall keep you guys posted as soon as I hear something. Meanwhile
My I131 was approved on May 3rd, but I still has not received it. I was told to wait for another 1-2 weeks or till the letter goes back to NSC.

Hopfully they take up March cases.

Achiever

RFE case got approved

RD/ND: March 01
RFE issued: 4/2/02
REF received by lawyer: 4/16/02
RFE reply received by NSC: 4/29/02
AD: 5/18/02(I know, it’s Saturday)

I can’t thank enough for the encouragement and valuable information that I received from all of you.
I don’t have the mood to celebrate maybe too much frustration built up for the past two months. Anyway, it’s time to update my resume and pursue a better life, material-wise.
Please feel free to ask any questions that you have for me. I will keep coming back and check the message board.

Wish you all have a happy life and always help less fortunate people.

t0677g

Congratulations t0677g

It is good that NSC is moving forward. My question to you would be that when did you talk to IIO? & what information IIO gave you in last 1 month time?

Reason I am asking is because sometimes IIO does not always know exactly what is happening to your case.

Again Congratulations.

Achiever