March 01 RD/ND with RFE/No RFE lets post details

Never talk to IIO

Thank you, Achiever. I tried to talk to IIO but the line was always busy. Some people said it\'s better not talk to IIO since it will be put on your record and that is not good. But, my attorney told me it\'s OK to call and talk to them.

t0677g

Greenie 1

Greenie,

What were the 2 RFE\'s you got for I140. I have already got one, for previuos employement letter affidavit, and am replying for it today. Please post.

Thanks

Case transferred to Cleveland

Achiever, found out that my case was transferred to Cleveland on 05/02. Have not received any letter from Cleveland regarding this. Probably on Tuesday.

Approved

RD 02/01
ND 03/01
I-485 Approved 05/22/02
LIN 01-120-5XXXX
Wife and 12 year old also approved. RFE for 14 year old.

Hi Greenie1

I have seen some cases got transferred to Cleveland. I think the interview will be a mere formality. So hang on tight. You should get an interview letter within next 2 weeks.

By the way, did you get married at the time when you filed I485? Or what type of RFE did you get before?

Achiever

I485 RD Jan 17th, No RFE, still waiting, EB2, RIR, India

Hi,
   My RD is Jan 17th, ND is FEB 07 2001. case # 01-098-5#####

I am still waiting for my approval, I have had 2 EADs and APs. My lawyer is filing for the 3rd AP at Texas service center even though our case is at NSC. Whenever I talk to her(my lawyer), she says that my case is pending and can do nothing. I am getting suspicious now becoz she is filing our AP in Texas instead of Nebraska. This lawyer of mine was hired by our company, now our company no longer contracts with this lawyer.

Please tell me what to do. My AP is going to end in OCT 2002. My lawyer says, my case is still going to take 8 months to get processed. 4 months to get it assigned to an officer, 4 months for the officer to approve.

I have tried calling NSC at 1-402-323-7830 several times during working hours, the phone line is always engaged. Repeat dialing does\'nt work, Can u also please tell me an easy way of contacting NSC.

Also, Can I send a letter to NSC saying the same??? or can I fax NSC with the same (Is there a fax number). Please let me know.

Thank you very much