March 01 RD/ND with RFE/No RFE lets post details

t0677g , gotu & Greenie1 our cases are delayed because...

Please read my earlier threads. If you have not received RFEs & your I140 was approved for AOS & not for CP then

most probable cause of delay in your case is that

"Your I485 must have been sent to make connection with your I140"

This process seems to be taking very long time. My case has been sent to make such connection. Also I know few more people whose cases have been sent to make connection with I140.

Ofcourse this is a guess but that seems to be only answer if you your RD/ND are in March 01 & if you have not received any RFE.

So please call IIO or have your lawyer call INS.

Achiever

I485 connection with I140

Achiever, thanks. Do not have the patience to get through to the IIO. Will call my lawyer and find out, though. I\'ll let you know when I get some info.

uspresident, I am asking you the same question

was your I140 approved for AOS or for CP? Have you spoken to IIO? If you have not received any RFE so far, then there is a chance that your I485 has been seen to make a connection with your I140.

Again if you have not called IIO then do call or else have your lawyer call IIO

Achiever

RFE issued

AVM has been updated to RFE issued.
140: NSC/AOS
RD/ND 3/01
FD 6/01
RFE 4/01
I will let you guys know what the RFE for when I received it.

t0677g, so your file is moving now...

This should be a good news. So once you reply to RFE then you should get an approval an approval. It is just matter of time.

Good Luck

achiever

RD 05/2001 RFE on 04/02/2002

RFE issued:
RD 05/11/2001
ND 06/22/2001
FP 11/23/2001
RFE 04/02/2002
LIN-01-205-xxxxx
Chicago, EB3

Does any one know where was the RFE sent to?

Guan888

RD 2/01, RD 3/01, FP 2/02 (Detroit)

Can\'t they just access the data with the Lin Number from the System. I called IIO during last week of March. She has the worst attitude you can ever expect from a human being on the phone. For every question the answer was "wait for more time". I just know about one approval with RD & ND of 03/01.

Achiever

called IIo 2 weeks back and was told case not assigned. I140 approved for AOS. After filing 485, 824(for CP)was filed and got an RFE in June as CP and 485 can not be filed concurrently. Responded to RFE(withdrawing 824).

Achiever

Achiever, just found out that an RFE has been sent my way on April 03. Lets see what that\'s about. Good sign, nevertheless. Will let you know.

uspresident & Greenie1

Hang on guys. Somehow I am getting a feeling that old pending cases are getting reviewed by NSC. I have been seeing lots of RFEs & Local Transfers. Hopefully approvals are in sight.

By the way, uspresident I think you should call NVC & make sure that your I140 has been sent to NSC & not sitting at NVC. Please keep us posted on the status.

Achiever

March RD/ND\'s

Achiever, that is my thinking as well. It seems that a lot of the Jan 01~Mar01 cases are being reviewed now. I shall find out, tomorrow, what my RFE is for. As I said, earlier, good news, nevertheless.

Achiever...RFE details

Just found out that I have an RFE for employment verification. I shall respond to the same as soon as possible.

Was it sent to you or your lawyer?

I am still waiting for the RFE letter.
My lawyer has not received it yet:-(

Thanks,
t0677g

RFE

The RFE was sent to my lawyer. The AVM said that the mailing date was the 3rd of April. You might want to wait a few more days before calling NSC.

Greenie1 Employment RFE should be easy

So you can hope to get your approval in 3-4 weeks after AVM acknowledges that NSC has received the RFE response.

Achiever

Employment RFE

Achiever, Thanks a lot for your encouragement! I do pray that this is the last RFE that I get(had a couple during my I140 stage). Also pray that we all get our approvals soon. To quote Jimmy Cliff..."The harder the battle, you see, It\'s the sweeter the victory!". Will inform you of any developments.

Achiever, uspresident.....

Any new developments guys? There is a March 2001 approval today (max2000 - 10:22pm Apr 9, 2002 EST). Chap responded to a RFE in February. Got his approval on April 8, per AVM. Seems to be moving along, albeit at a slow pace.

Nothing so far

For me, I am in INS black Hole. That means my case is sent to make a connection between my I140 & I485. It seems that these types of cases are taking lot of time.I have not seen many approvals in these type of cases.

Meanwhile my wife\'s Extended EAD got approved. Mine is still pending.

Achiever

LIN# A# consolidation

Achiever, I do not know what this means but someone on the Immitracker board mentioned that their "...LIN# was consolidated with the "A file". On my RFE, the following was printed: "Refer to LIN01128##### A########". I wonder if this designation indicates that both, the I-140 and the I-485 are in their possession? Could be a way of zeroing in on one\'s case. Hopefully not too long, Achiever...hang in there!