March 01 RD/ND with RFE/No RFE lets post details

nd 02/01 rd 03/01 fp 06/01

AD???? no transfer
EAD renewal transferred to local INS chicago.
AP renewal no news yet

AVM updated with RFE notification - 03/01 ND.

As per the AVM, an RFE has been generated today for me, my wife and my son. What could be the RFE that affects all 3 of us? Will I get a copy of the RFE or is it an exclusive privilege of my lawyer?

I think your lawyer should get it.

I think your lawyer should get it. He should notify you as soon as he gets it. So I am sure it is no big deal. Check the board. Lot of families have got RFEs & after replying to RFEs approvals too.

Achiever

Anybody with March/01 RD/ND still waiting?

RD/ND: 3/01
FP: 6/01
No RFE/Approval yet
BTW, all my immigration stuff have been through NSC and no CP.
Don\'t know why my case is still pending
Is it too early to call IIO?

t0677g, Yes try calling IIO

Lots of folks with RD/ND in March 2001 are waiting. I am still waiting. I called IIO in 2nd week of March. I was given following reason "Your file is sent to make a connection with your I140 application" IIO could not tell me the time frame too.

I wonder what reason IIO tells you. Please post after you talk to IIO. So please call IIO.

Achiever

RD 03/02/2001 ND 03/27/2001 FP 01/12/2002

Any latest March approvals?

I have seen couple of March approvals in last 2 weeks. Does any body has any news? Conversation with IIO?

Achiever

Speak with IIO

Achiever, no, I did not speak with an IIO. Judging by the messages on this board, I doubt any information I can glean from them will be accurate. Still waiting, though.

Feb 01~Mar 01 RD/ND activity

Seems like there is some activity in the February 2001 ~ March 2001 area. Few approvals and RFE\'s. That\'s encouraging. I believe that this is the "Forgotten Batch", that is, the batch that was not issued fingerprint notifications until early this year. Just have to take the "wait and see" approach!

Reason for wait could be...

Hi Greenie1,

When I spoke to IIO in 2nd week of March, he told me that my case has been sent to make a connection with my I140 application. I have seen some folks were given this reason. I don\'t know what exactly it means & how long it takes to make a connection. IIO said that this connection was ordered in the January end. So far 2 months have passed.

However my I140 was processed for AOS & not for CP. So my file should be at NSC only. So don\'t know why delay. Feeling extremely frustrated & helpless.

I contacted Senator\'s office too & they told me that as of 01/31/02 NSC is processing 10/10/2000 cases so it will take several months to process your case. I think this reason is bull.. so just waiting .

Achiever

Just waitin\'

Achiever, I feel your pain, bro. No point in getting all worked up though. I\'m in the same situation as many of us here are. My I-140 was from NSC. Being from the same service center, they should have easy access to the files. It has been a waiting game so far and at this stage, that\'s all one can do. Let\'s keep this thread alive.

2nd RFE

My details:-
     EB2/INDIA/NSC
    RD 02/01
    ND 03/01
    FP 05/01
    EAD/AP 06/01
    1st RFE Issued for both(Wife and Me) on 02/04/02 Regarding for Latest dated birth Certificates
    1st RFE Replied as per AVM on 02/25/02
    2nd RFE Issued for me only on 03/20/02 and I checked my wife AVM message it remained old message. I don\'t know what it is?? I did not get any message from Lawyer.

RD 02/20/2001 ND 03/21/2001 FP 05/2001 EB2/RIR/India NO RFE, NO APPROVAL

Hello All,

My details:

RD 02/20/2001 ND 03/21/2001 FP 05/2001 EB2/RIR/India
NO RFE, NO APPROVAL

Last week, When I spoke to IIO. I was told by IIO that my case has been sent to make a connection with my I140 & I-485 application.
My I-140 was from NSC and was processed for AOS. IIO could not tell me the time frame.

Still waiting, though.

Regards

D reddy, I am in same situation as you

When I called IIO in 1st week of March, he told me that my case case has been sent to make a connection with my I140. Also he could not tell me the timeframe.

Do you know anybody has got approval whose case was sent to make connection between I140 & I485? So far I don\'t know anybody.

Keep in touch.

My details

Rd 03/02/01 ND 03/27/01 FP 01/12/02 EB2/RIR/India

Achiever

Anyone with RD/ND 3/01 still waiting?

RD/ND: 3/01
FP: 6/01
No RFE
No Approval
No nothing :-(
Can\'t even reach IIO since the line is always busy during business hour.

RD 02/02; ND 03/02 Still waiting.....

...with the hope that all in this range get approved by the end of this month!