March 01 RD/ND with RFE/No RFE lets post details

achiever

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Lets exchange information about folks who has March 01 RD/ND. I think NSC should be taking up March 01 cases. I have not seen many approvals for March 01 yet.

With RFEs or no RFE please post details here.

My information

PD 04/12/2000 RD 03/02/2001 ND 03/27/2001 EAD 06/18/2001 AP 06/15/2001
FP 01/12/2002 EB2/RIR/India

Achiever

My details - Got RFE

485/EB2/India
RD: 3/15/01
ND: 3/21/01
FP: 5/29/01

RFE - AVM : 02/19/2002, Haven\'t recieved yet.

REF Issued

EB2 RIR, RD March 20,2001, ND April 4, 2001 EAD and AP recd June 25, 2001, RFE Feb 14th 2002- yet not received

Still Waiting

PD: 1/1998
RD: 3/1/2001
ND: 3/23/2001
2nd EAD and 2nd AP received on January 26, 2001
Still waiting for approval/RFE

I am thinking of applying for 2nd EAD & AP next month

dodo92,

I am thinking of applying for 2nd EAD & AP next month. I think it is going to be waste of money, but you know better safe than sorry. I think you can apply for EAD& AP before 90 days of expiration. I heard that sometime you can walk in your local INS & get EAD.

Did you folks hear anything? Also I saw couple of approvals from March 01. One fellow called lakee & second is PTL. So we can hope for good news soon.

Achiever

Any latest March approvals?

Hi Guys,

Not many march approvals this weeks. I have been seeing lot many RFEs & Local transfers.

If anybody know anything such as RFEs or local transfers for March candidates please post here

Achiever

No Title

RD 02/02/2001
ND 03/02/2001
FP 06/18/2001
NO RFE, NO APPROVAL
What about EADs, AP, are you guys going to apply for new EADs and Advance Parols or are going to wait ...

I am thinking of applying for 2nd EAD/AP

Hi,

I am thinking of applying for 2nd EAD/AP next week. I was hoping to hear something by this week but there seems to be not much movement for March RD/ND. Most of the cases I could see were RFEs & local transfers.

Achiever

Called IIO today

I called IIO today morning. She told me that case is still pending. They are taking approximately 1 year for processing. When I said well for me one year is done, then she said it may take little longer. I said when should I call back then she said that 90 days - 180 days. I did not argue with her.

She asked me whether I have an attorney, I said yes. She told me that in case they need any information then they will send it to my lawyer. She verified my address.

I was agitated while talking to her. So I forgot to ask her whether if my case has been assigned to an officer or not.

Any way moral of the story is that my case is pending & I am going to call IIO again in 2 weeks time hoping to get an proactive IIO who can really help.

One thing I could observe that she seems to know that case takes an year to process, but when I ask her when I should call back then she seems to have told me longest possible time frame(90-180 days) which I think is bull.

Any of you guys called IIO recently?

Achiever

Case transfered...

My case was x\'fered to local INS.

P.D.: 04/99
 R.D.: 03/01
 N.D.: 03/01
 RFE : None...

Waiting for local contact....

Not many approvals last week...

Folks,

Did not see many approvals last wee for March RD/ND, although saw many RFEs and some local transfers. Did anybody saw any approvals? Please share thoughts. I hope NSC processes March RD/ND cases this month.

Achiever.

No I have not seen any March 01 approvals lately

I have been seeing some approvals for April 01 but not March 01. I am getting worried.

Achiever