Maine SESA Tracker

Good news atleast to some people here

Look for a post in New Jersey SESA Tracker from vidswamy.
According to him (actually murthy.com) Boston DOL will serve as sattelite office and will serve their cases for another year. So most of our cases from Maine will not move to BEC's.
Can anyone confirm this?
I hope Maine moves its cases fast enough, so that Boston DOL can get to our cases fast.
Thanks and good luck.
I see some light and hope after suffering labor pains.

longing_long said:
According to him (actually murthy.com) Boston DOL will serve as sattelite office and will serve their cases for another year. So most of our cases from Maine will not move to BEC's.
Can anyone confirm this?
I hope Maine moves its cases fast enough, so that Boston DOL can get to our cases fast.
Thanks and good luck.

loging_long case you give your filing date as well as EB category and Reg or Non-Reg case
Rgds,
Naveen

Here it is

OCT 29th 2004 filed in EB2 RIR from maine.
But why do u need that info?

noshs said:
loging_long case you give your filing date as well as EB category and Reg or Non-Reg case
Rgds,
Naveen

longing_long said:
OCT 29th 2004 filed in EB2 RIR from maine.
But why do u need that info?
Just checking mine is EB-2 Oct 22nd but NON-RIR. Guess since it is not RIR, I will end up in a backlog center.
Rgds,
N

longing_long

Thats some good news. But it still boils down to the core question, that will Maine still process their cases received till 12/31/04 locally or will they go to BEC and then to Boston DOL ???

longing_long said:
Can anyone confirm this?
Thanks and good luck.
:rolleyes:

DLstart

I believe that maine SESA and Boston DOL are not too overburdened to move their cases to BEC's. They will best serve the new process, if they keep their cases to themselves.
Maine should still process cases till march 28, 2005. What we don't know is, are they moving cases to BEC's?
If so, are they moving all cases RIR/Non-RIR etc?
Is maine using some cutoff date to push cases to BEC's?

Boston DOL is altogether a new ball game here. We don't know what they are doing.

Let us hope, none of our cases go to BEC.
good luck

DSLstart said:
Thats some good news. But it still boils down to the core question, that will Maine still process their cases received till 12/31/04 locally or will they go to BEC and then to Boston DOL ???

:rolleyes:

Hmm

:confused: 2 weeks ago I asked my employer to check with attorney regarding whats going on exactly at Maine, but have'nt heard anything from him yet. Looks like ME SESA is holding their lips tight on the issue...
Can other guys in ME forum too try to get some insider info from their attorney and post it here please?

longing_long said:
I believe that maine SESA and Boston DOL are not too overburdened to move their cases to BEC's. They will best serve the new process, if they keep their cases to themselves.
Maine should still process cases till march 28, 2005. What we don't know is, are they moving cases to BEC's?
If so, are they moving all cases RIR/Non-RIR etc?
Is maine using some cutoff date to push cases to BEC's?

Boston DOL is altogether a new ball game here. We don't know what they are doing.

Let us hope, none of our cases go to BEC.
good luck

Current processing

Hi All,

I just now called on Maine SESA office. Here is the information.

RIR: Mid October processing
Non-RIR: Oct 3rd. May not be opening any case after that, as all the cases after that will be forwarded to Philly BRC.

I believe there is no reason to contact SESA office any more.

-- rspr

What happenend to satellite office then?

if this is true, then what was all that Boston DOL will serve as a satellite office so no cases will be transferred to BEC for another year - from murthy.com?????

rspr said:
Hi All,

I just now called on Maine SESA office. Here is the information.

RIR: Mid October processing
Non-RIR: Oct 3rd. May not be opening any case after that, as all the cases after that will be forwarded to Philly BRC.

I believe there is no reason to contact SESA office any more.

-- rspr

weired

:rolleyes: Getting real contradictory information lately... Did someone had their immigration attorney call to Maine SWA and got reality check???

ashishagl said:
if this is true, then what was all that Boston DOL will serve as a satellite office so no cases will be transferred to BEC for another year - from murthy.com?????

DSLstart said:
:rolleyes: Getting real contradictory information lately... Did someone had their immigration attorney call to Maine SWA and got reality check???
My non-RIR case was filed in 3rd week of Dec. My attorney said that it will be transfered to the BRC. And I trust him for his info, because he speaks directly to the Dir at Maine office. I was hoping that Maine will process all cases until Dec 31st, but am very disappointed. Now at the BRC I will be one of the last cases to be processed from the current lot. PERM seems to be the only hope for faster processing.

desp2002 said:
My non-RIR case was filed in 3rd week of Dec. My attorney said that it will be transfered to the BRC. And I trust him for his info, because he speaks directly to the Dir at Maine office. I was hoping that Maine will process all cases until Dec 31st, but am very disappointed. Now at the BRC I will be one of the last cases to be processed from the current lot. PERM seems to be the only hope for faster processing.
Does that mean that EB2-RIR cases files on/before 31st Dec 2004 will be processed by Maine Office?

:( really bad news...

:( o boy! thats really bad news... Even I'm in same boat as you. We'll be the last ones to be processed at BRC which I guess would be 24 to 30 months from now...

desp2002 said:

Quick Information

Anybody filed your labor from Paradigm info tech, Maine. I am one that's reason why I am asking any of you. Mine was filed in last week of October and they are saying that my petition has moved to Federal dol. when I asked them they are saying that they did not receive any letter. can one of you please let me know if you file your petition thru them.

Thanks,
Ram.

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

RIR processing October 27. November cases will go to Philadelphia next monday

Just called Maine SESA. The guy told me that he is processing RIR cases of October 27. Next Monday he will ship all pending cases (November onwards) to Philadelphia. He will probably finish RIR October cases by then.

hi mydream : Waht about NON-RIR

Hi mydream,

Did u find out what will happen to the cases filed last week of Nov in NON-RIR

Thank u,
Venu

(I guess) Non RIR will also be going to Philadelphia

(I guess) Non RIR will also be going to Philadelphia

oh.. my god...

So we need to wait for another 1 - 2 - 3 years... to get out labour clearance :confused:

Do u know what is the possible time frame they are going to look at these main NON-RIR cases !!!

Thank u,
Venu