Maine SESA Tracker

this sucks

:mad:
This absolutely sucks.. We November unlucky applicants will be at the end of long never ending line....

noshs said:
He has processed OCt 4th cases under NON-RiR all others to Phhilly.
RIP

28 views - no updates

Hi all,

I "picked up" the tracker today. No one chose to update in this forum.

I will post the consolidated tracker later this week. I will come back and let you know where it has been posted.

If you would like to be added to the consolidated tracker please wait until I post it and add yourself there.

Thanks

JustWatching

New Visa extension rules

Can anybody explain this?

"The US has announced an extension of the validity of visa clearances for certain categories, including students, exchange visitors and tourists.

The State Department has extended the validity of Visas Mantis clearances for the F (student), J (exchange visitors), H (temporary workers), L (intra-company transferees) and B (tourist and business) categories of visas, according to a media note.

Visa applications from persons to study or work in the United States in certain sensitive scientific and technical fields are subject to an inter-agency clearance procedure in Washington, known as Visas Mantis.

US law forbids issuing visas to someone who may violate prohibitions on the export of goods, technology and sensitive information from the United States.

The extension will ensure that if the original visa has expired and a new visa application is filed to return to the previous study or work programme, another Visas Mantis clearance may not be required, the note said."

Thanks longg

So whats the final verdict?

my labor was filed Jan 1st week, 2005 from Maine. So does it mean that there is no chance for clearing before they ship it to the BEC???

What do you guys suggest?

mydream said:
Just called Maine SESA. The guy told me that he is processing RIR cases of October 27. Next Monday he will ship all pending cases (November onwards) to Philadelphia. He will probably finish RIR October cases by then.

yup

all cases filed before March 28, 2005 will be shipped to BEC. My personal belief is that even DOL is not aware what's happening or what will be happen.....not very professional i think.......

kevin4gc said:
my labor was filed Jan 1st week, 2005 from Maine. So does it mean that there is no chance for clearing before they ship it to the BEC???

What do you guys suggest?

Hey,
I am in the same boat as of you. PD is Dec 15th 2004. They said the same thing to me eventhough i requested to give specific details about my case, i haven't heard from yet.
Let me know if you new info about your case.

ramnarendra said:
Anybody filed your labor from Paradigm info tech, Maine. I am one that's reason why I am asking any of you. Mine was filed in last week of October and they are saying that my petition has moved to Federal dol. when I asked them they are saying that they did not receive any letter. can one of you please let me know if you file your petition thru them.

Thanks,
Ram.

Guys can somebody answer my query?

Hi,
My case from SESA will be transfered to Boston in Feb (hopefully).

1)Will Bostong DOL be able to process my case using old
model without transferring them to BEC's?
2)Since i heard that Boston DOL will function as satellite
office, how long will it be able to accept the cases from
SESA's and process them?

Thanks for your answers.
Good luck.

My LC was applied from Maine - PD is 21st DEC 2004

now - the status is all cases from this state are heading for BRCs

status??

My case was filed in Nov 04 and my employer says it must have been forwarded to Boston DOL. Don't know if thats true... :rolleyes: Did anyone call recently Maine SESA for status of case?

DSLstart

I talked with my lawyer for the first time. She was very nice and told me that, they did not receive any information regarding my case from maine.
My PD is OCT 29th 2004 EB2/RIR category.
Hope your news is 100% accurate.

DSLstart said:
My case was filed in Nov 04 and my employer says it must have been forwarded to Boston DOL. Don't know if thats true... :rolleyes: Did anyone call recently Maine SESA for status of case?

justdoit said:
So how can I find out if my case has indeed been filed?
What number do you call for MAINE SESA?
It will be of no use no as all cases are already forwared to BEC. At the most you can ask your lawyer for a certified mail's return recept

Are cases still being sent to SESA? I thought they are sent to BPC ( Backlog Processing center).