mail forwarded

yahayajp

Registered Users (C)
hello guy's
I send in my n400 application to the address on the form.But it got forwarded to a different address.Did anyone ever went through this????

You will have to be more specific.

Where did you send it and where was it forwarded to? What was the edition date of the instructions you used?

I send it to the address on the form N400.using the address for courier.which i just understand is for only fedex and ups not usps.

Forwarded LEWISVILLE TX 11/01/10 11:24am

Arrival at Unit LEWISVILLE TX 75067 11/01/10 10:23am

Processed through Sort COPPELL TX 75099 11/01/10 1:28am
Facility

Processed through Sort xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/30/10 8:08pm
Facility

Acceptance xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/30/10 9:07am

Last edited by a moderator:
You are just tracking the movement by the courier (FedEx?)! Post again when you get your receipt notice from USCIS.

hello guy's
I send in my n400 application to the address on the form.But it got forwarded to a different address.Did anyone ever went through this????

Don't worry. It will show forwarded since that is the address where the applications are initially processed.

Hi Bobsmyth,

I see from your details that you applied for PP on 10/21 and recieved the pp on 11/1 (10 days ). can you please let me know the process by which ypou got the PP in 10 days. Do you know if there is a thread on Passports.

San1

Hi Bobsmyth,

I see from your details that you applied for PP on 10/21 and recieved the pp on 11/1 (10 days ). can you please let me know the process by which ypou got the PP in 10 days. Do you know if there is a thread on Passports.

San1

You can apply for expedited PP which costs$60/-. If you have a confirmed ticket for international travel within 2 weeks you will get PP same day or next day at the PP agency. You have to take on line appointment to visit PP agency. During your appointment if you do not have confirmed airline ticket then they will mail PP by post and you can opt for overnight by fedex. you will get pp within 10 days.

If the officer at PP agency asks where is your ticket, tell him your airline agent refuses to issue ticket without PP and you are in a catch 22 dilemma . They will accept your explanation. Experience speaks..