LUD not changed after FP

Hi everyone,
I just called the FBI to ask the status on my FP. They are so nice. They told me that my FP review was done on 11/18/2006 and sent back to USCIS on 11/19/2006.
So now what to do? I am concern because there is no LUD on my case status.
Should I still do infopass? Should I inform my lawyer about my intention of doing infopass?
Sorry for a lot of questions. I really do appreciate some feedback from all of you. Thanks!!!

I think this is formate answer to every one, and I doubt they even bother to open their computers. Just do infopass and go to see your file with your eyes and confirm FP are there. Inform the lawyer or not is not the issue but my advice is to go to Infopass to be in safe side. Good luck

my case got 2 LUDs, one the same day as the fingerprints were taken and another the day after, which is Saturday :)

NO LUD after FP in 11/2006 for me.

I read some posts here, It seems that people have different opinions about this. Some say this is fine while others say this means your FP has problems.
What numbers should I call to find out the status of the FP? THANKS.

You can call up 304-625-5590 or 304-625-2406
They will give you the status of FP ONLY. No name check status
thanks
ela
NO LUD after FP in 11/2006 for me.

I read some posts here, It seems that people have different opinions about this. Some say this is fine while others say this means your FP has problems.
What numbers should I call to find out the status of the FP? THANKS.

LUD not changed after FP (code 3) on May 9th but LUD for my wife changed twice. Called FBI this morning, results sent to USCIS on the same day. Also called TSC and they received it on the same day. Do not know what to do next. Try infopass to be more certain. My LUD did not changed since the notice date, March 9th, 2007(notice date):confused: .

I would really appeciate your input

Thanks

My LUD changed on the same day of FP. However, my wifes LUD changed after 2 weeks...I don't think you need to worry too much about it. did the message change for your wife afer LUD?
LUD not changed after FP (code 3) on May 9th but LUD for my wife changed twice. Called FBI this morning, results sent to USCIS on the same day. Also called TSC and they received it on the same day. Do not know what to do next. Try infopass to be more certain. My LUD did not changed since the notice date, March 9th, 2007(notice date):confused: .

I would really appeciate your input

Thanks

I am also in the same boat...

I have applied for my 485 on 11/30/2006 and completed FP on 01/18/2007

I do not have any LUD in my 485 status....

Does No LUD signify stuck in the dreaded security / name checks?
Also USCIS is processing the cases filed with receipt notice date of 08/13/06. Am i eligible for an Infopass appointment?

Regards,
Kris

I got mine done on 06/15/07 and no LUDs as of yet. Weird how some get it the same day and the day after, yet some don't get any.
I have my stamped notice though, so I'm not too worried.

Don't worry your LUD will change. It just means that they are doing a FP review of your case. My last LUD change for FP took 3 months and my current status states: "FP review for your case has been completed and processing on your case has been resumed".

I have no idea what they do in FP review but would like to know if anyone has any details.

Goodluck with your case.

Minn Labor - hope all is well with you - my case says the exact same thing - FP review completed - and processing of the case continues - do you have any idea on what the process/time frame is now.
Thanks,
maxell1

Hi there,
once FP is done. Make sure that the name check is done by either calling the customer service or making an infopass appt. If the name check is also done. Then, all you do is relax and wait. In my case, my FP was done in April 13th and I got a RFE last week asking for TB skin test. I am hoping that once they get the reply back, the case will be approved.

So, 2-3 months after FP, the case should be approved. In other words, they don't do much after FP. In fact in most cases the only other LUD that people see is for approval (after FP). So, just hang in there...Make sure the name check is cleared.
Minn Labor - hope all is well with you - my case says the exact same thing - FP review completed - and processing of the case continues - do you have any idea on what the process/time frame is now.
Thanks,
maxell1

How important is it to get LUD after FP. One of my friend had his FP done on June 23rd; but no LUD yet. He was getting worried as he and even I thought that within a day or two there should be an LUD on 485.

Gurus, experts or anyone...what could be the reason? How bad is this?

Thanks in advance.

Can some one expand the meaning of infopass.

I have been reading a lot like.

- I did infopass
- do an infopass
- went to infopass
- started a infopass
- get a infopass

Is it an entity, a document, a process....

I know there is a lot to it then just the word as its a lingo for a process.
Please dont point me to another thread and ask me to browse the forums, i already did but to no avail.

I probably need to know about newark infopass.

Why i ask is i have not seen any LUD on my 485 since May when i did my 2nd finger printing.

neo

Infopass is an office where you can find out about the status of name check (they might do a few other things) check here http://infopass.uscis.gov/
You make an appt and then go there. They can check the status of your case. Except for namecheck info, you rarely get any other useful info as they will keep telling you that they have no other information.

Go there if you want to check your name check status. You should have seen a LUD by now. So, it might be a good idea to make appt and go there to check the status of your namecheck..
thanks
ela

Can some one expand the meaning of infopass.

I have been reading a lot like.

- I did infopass
- do an infopass
- went to infopass
- started a infopass
- get a infopass

Is it an entity, a document, a process....

I know there is a lot to it then just the word as its a lingo for a process.
Please dont point me to another thread and ask me to browse the forums, i already did but to no avail.

I probably need to know about newark infopass.

Why i ask is i have not seen any LUD on my 485 since May when i did my 2nd finger printing.

neo

My wife got a LUD after 3 weeks while I got it on the same day. Based on my experience, he will have to wait atleast 3 weeks before getting worried..
Ela
How important is it to get LUD after FP. One of my friend had his FP done on June 23rd; but no LUD yet. He was getting worried as he and even I thought that within a day or two there should be an LUD on 485.

Gurus, experts or anyone...what could be the reason? How bad is this?

Thanks in advance.

Infopass is an office where you can find out about the status of name check (they might do a few other things) check here http://infopass.uscis.gov/
You make an appt and then go there. They can check the status of your case. Except for namecheck info, you rarely get any other useful info as they will keep telling you that they have no other information.

Go there if you want to check your name check status. You should have seen a LUD by now. So, it might be a good idea to make appt and go there to check the status of your namecheck..
thanks
ela

Thanks man, will do that now.

neo

Background check pending.

Thanks man, will do that now.

neo
Friends,

My current status is:
Priority Date: june 3rd 2002 EB2
Labour: cleared
I140: cleared
I485: applied on Dec 27th 2006
figerprinting done: 26th Jan 2007.

I took an info pass and asked them what is my current status and they said back ground check pending. I am very worried when she said that. But I have a small doubt since my processing date is not current do you guys think they did not update my case yet or do you guys think mine went in to the Name check or fingure printing check. Please through some light on this.

Really appreciate your taughts on this or if some body is also in the same situation please let me know.

Thanks,
KTK.

Last edited by a moderator: