LUD not changed after FP

Hi Tirumala
I am surprised how your name got into name check (not too common and nothing that sounds middle eastern/pakistani).

Based on my exp in this forum, I hate to tell you that you might be actually stuck in the name check. They update the name checks farely quickly (once they get it). In other words, I don't think they take a long time before they update your file with the results..

BTW, don't put in your full name on line- who knows how someone will use the info. You can go and edit the post..
thanks
ela
Friends,

My current status is:
Priority Date: june 3rd 2002 EB2
Labour: cleared
I140: cleared
I485: applied on Dec 27th 2006
figerprinting done: 26th Jan 2007.

I took an info pass and asked them what is my current status and they said back ground check pending. I am very worried when she said that. But I have a small doubt since my processing date is not current do you guys think they did not update my case yet or do you guys think mine went in to the Name check or fingure printing check. Please through some light on this.

Really appreciate your taughts on this or if some body is also in the same situation please let me know.

Thanks,
Tirumala Kumar.

LUD Change

Ela,

Thanks for the reply I actually called FBI and they said they sent the results of my fingure prints on the same day which is jan 24th 2007 not sure why they did not update it but I have an LUD on 18th April 2007 both me and my wife.

not sure what is going on.

KTK

My wife's LUD was after 20 days even though FBI sent the results the same day.. So, I am not sure how that happens. But, I can tell you that it is common. thanks
Ela
Ela,

Thanks for the reply I actually called FBI and they said they sent the results of my fingure prints on the same day which is jan 24th 2007 not sure why they did not update it but I have an LUD on 18th April 2007 both me and my wife.

not sure what is going on.

KTK

How are the FP notices mailed?. USPS/FEDEX/UPS?. If USPS, is it regular first class mail , certified mail, or registered type of mail?. Just wondering if need to be present at home to sign for it and receive it.

Thanks.

Plain old first class mail. You don't have to sign..
How are the FP notices mailed?. USPS/FEDEX/UPS?. If USPS, is it regular first class mail , certified mail, or registered type of mail?. Just wondering if need to be present at home to sign for it and receive it.

Thanks.

No Finger Printing notice yet

Hi Gurus,

My 485 RD is 6/13/07, ND 6/22/07

Didn't recvd finger printing notice yet

is any body in same boat like me ?

Any suggestion ? number to call etc ?

Appreciate all your help

Hi Tirumala
I am surprised how your name got into name check (not too common and nothing that sounds middle eastern/pakistani).

Based on my exp in this forum, I hate to tell you that you might be actually stuck in the name check. They update the name checks farely quickly (once they get it). In other words, I don't think they take a long time before they update your file with the results..

BTW, don't put in your full name on line- who knows how someone will use the info. You can go and edit the post..
thanks
ela

I like how you're telling her not to put her name online and yet you didn't take it out of your post ahaha.