LUD CHANGED today??????

murthy_janaki said:
My lud changed today but the message is the same. Does that mean my case was picked up for processing.
If you do not do FP, AR-11, FAX/QUERY recently,
Then, your case should be processed soon.

willing to share your information?
like received date, WAC numbers, EB2/EB3....?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes my wac number is wac-04-056-xxxxx. EB3 . Nd date is Dec-22-03. Than ks for the reply. I did not do any enquiry or changed my address

In that case your they must have started processing your case. You should hear something withing a week or two.

Thanks,
takegc

well, my LUD changed on Oct6 but nothing happend since then. I've noticed that the other 2 cases filed on the same day as mine experienced the same thing---LUD changed on the same day as mine but no updates yet. duno what happened. anyone else who has the same situation please share.

My 140's LUD was changed first on 9/13, then on 9/24 and then on 9/27. For I-485 (both my spouse and mine) was changed on 9/24 and then on 9/27 but the message is same for all.

LUD on 9/24, I guess the cases were updated since I called them on that day.

needpatience4gc,

who did you call? CSC or National Service Center? Did you mean your LUD changed on 9/24 duo to you made the phone call? I did not call after my LUD chaged. But I start to worry that might be something wrong...

May be they are just waiting for name check from fbi . That is the one which is backed up and is taking long time. Once that is done i think the approval notices will come.

If something was wrong we should get a rfe or deniel by this time. It is all my guess.

Well, the thing is I did not apply for 485 so there is no name check issue on my case I think. Duno what happened...I tried to call national service center but the lady refused to disclose further information since I'm not employer/lawyer and I don't think they are able to access to the database either. They just can check the online status which we can check as well.

murthy_janaki,
what name check, I have only my I-140 not I-485 so name check issue didn't come, so it shd not take long time but its taking long time, dont know whats going on??

Thanks,
rb180

rb180,

We are on the same boat. I did not file 485 either. My LUD changed on Oct 6 but the online message still says "received....".

After the lud change nothing happened for the entire week. This is very frustrating as the processing date in the jit is way past my date which is dec-22-03. Any body have any suggestuons as to what to do or whom to call.

needluck4GC
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2002

rb180,

We are on the same boat. I did not file 485 either. My LUD changed on Oct 6 but the online message still says "recei
ved....".

Hi Neddluck4gc did anything happen to your case after the lud changes. MIne got updated on oct-15 and nothing happened since then.

LUD Change

murthy_janaki said:
After the lud change nothing happened for the entire week. This is very frustrating as the processing date in the jit is way past my date which is dec-22-03. Any body have any suggestuons as to what to do or whom to call.

Hi all,

just to let you know that I was/am in similar situation. Online status is I think approx. 50% accurate. My LUD for I140 changed on 9/26/04 without the status change. On 10/6/04 I got e-mail from my lawyer that the case is approved. :rolleyes:

If you look at immigrationwatch.com for statistics of 'old' cases (filed in 2002 for example) the percentage of cases that have been approved/denied adds up to 50-60%. That's why I say the online thing is 50% accurate.

murthy_janaki said:
needluck4GC

Hi Neddluck4gc did anything happen to your case after the lud changes. MIne got updated on oct-15 and nothing happened since then.

NO! Nothing changed. Still says "received..."like 14 months ago. Who knows what's going on. My lawyer suggests that we can ask congressman to make an inquiry. But the election day is just around the corner I guess I'll wait after it. Did you contact your lawyer? What did your lawyer say?

needluck4GC

NO! Nothing changed. Still says "received..."like 14 months ago. Who knows what's going on. My lawyer suggests that we can ask congressman to make an inquiry. But the election day is just around the corner I guess I'll wait after it. Did you contact your lawyer? What did your lawyer say?

Thanks all for the post. I spoke with my lawyer and she says that the processing dates should be over one month for them to do a fax enquiry. My filling date is Dec-22-03 and the jit is jan-16-04 for eb3. So i was asked to wait.

Hi all,
I485 LUD changed to today but no change in the message. No change for I140 LUD. Is that a good sign? No recent FP, inquiry, etc....

chongyip
Registered User Join Date: May 2004

Hi all,
I485 LUD changed to today but no change in the message. No change for I140 LUD. Is that a good sign? No recent FP, inquiry, etc....

Same here. My 485 lud changed but the message is same. Does anybody else have similar situation.

I-485 LUD updated, but no message changed

Same to me. My husband and my son's I-485 LUD were updated as of today date , 10/27. But there is no message change. It's not been changed since 1st FP, 5/6/2004. I sent I-485 RFE (it was only for me) on 09/28 and my LUD and mesaage were updated on 10/01 saying," received...". Not sure if it's good sign or just routine sign.