LUD CHANGED today??????

My LUD Got updated just few minutes back. Now the msg reads -

<I>
On November 19, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
</I>

My I-140 is not yet approved. So what could this possibly be?

tominavhech said:
My LUD Got updated just few minutes back. Now the msg reads -

<I>
On November 19, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
</I>

My I-140 is not yet approved. So what could this possibly be?

Did you or your lawyer start an inquiry? If so then they responded to that is all this means. My message is also the same.

Nope, not on I-485! My lawyer did say that she has faxed an enquiry for my I-140. But it still baffles me that they could take my I-1485 for processing when my I-140 is still not approved!
I searched through the forum for similar experiences and looks like it can happen in 2 types of case prominently - either address change or approval. For me, its the former.

RFE on my Wife 485

I just got RFE email from USCIS for my wife 485 and for my I140 & I485 is same. Has anybody seen this situation before because my 485 status is not change, it still showing same.

tominavhech said:
Nope, not on I-485! My lawyer did say that she has faxed an enquiry for my I-140. But it still baffles me that they could take my I-1485 for processing when my I-140 is still not approved!
I searched through the forum for similar experiences and looks like it can happen in 2 types of case prominently - either address change or approval. For me, its the former.

I am under the impression that these days CSC processes 140 if 485 is ready to be processed

How long will it take to get approved 485 after 140 approval

Hello,
I-140 got approved on Nov'04.
How many days will it take to get 485 approval, i did FP also.

Thanks.

california_gc said:
I am under the impression that these days CSC processes 140 if 485 is ready to be processed
-->Not sure if they can do that in my case since I have filed 485 and 140 from different centers and I am almost certain to get RFEs