LUD change in approved 140 .. wiered?

perm_lc

Registered Users (C)
My 140 was approved a year ago. 485 was also pending more than one year. Working for same employer. Today there is an LUD change in 140. no update in 485. Is it something wiered?

Mine too - 140 lud and name check - is there a connection

Hi,
The I485s of mine, and family members are pending even though the pd became current in April 2006 for want of name check clearance for me and my wife(My daughters name check cleared). I have two approved I140s(EB2 and EB1). My wife has one I140 pending(EB1 OR). I Have been following up with senator, fbi........ for name check clearance. On 07-08-2006, I saw a change in lud for both of our I140s(EB1) with no message change. Is there a connection to name check clearance?
Thank you,

same thing here

I have similar situation. No any change for pending 485 for over a year. But, suddendly see LUD taking place on I-140. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Even I noticed that there the last updated date was updated on 07/08/2006 on my approved I-140, also the date has changed on my approved Advance Parole, H1-B and EAD. I have a RFE on my 485 which I have yet to submit.

how do you know whether my and spouse's name check is completed. Can you please tell me whom to contact and numbers.

I recently completed my Bio3 for myself and spouse and later received the 485 RFE.

chrislofter

There is a link with attachment.pdf file in the portal that will explain the steps to confirm whether your name check is complete.
I will post the link shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent a status request in early may. USCIS responsed me with my status being name check and my spouse being waiting for decision. I am the primary applicant.

eb1a_2008

Is your pd current?
if so, I see a pattern that may be your spouse name chack got cleared?
Thank you,

eb1a_2008

Hi eb1a_2008,
Please confirm if your name check is also still pending? or only your spouse's name check is still pending?

irtev said:
Hi 485NSC,
Do you have your name check pending?
Thank you,

irtev: I have no idea about that. I have never sent any inquiry about my case, because I am from retro-country. However, processing date is current for EB1(OR) was current back to about 3 months ago.

485nsc

Hi 485NSC,
Please refer to my attached file in my earlier postings to chrislofter and follow the instructions to confirm whether your name check is complete.
Good luck!

In the letter that USCIS responded to us, it seems my spouse's name check is clear since the letter to him is "wait assignment of an official for decision". The letter to me stated "additional background check is needed". Now, with the LUD on my I-140, I don't know if it is related to my name check being cleared or not.

irtev said:
Hi eb1a_2008,
Please confirm if your name check is also still pending? or only your wife's name check is still pending?

I do not know if my name check is still pending or not. My spouse's name check should be cleard.

eb1a_2008

Hi eb1a_2008,
DId you follow up with senator, fbi, congressman for expedining the name check?

irtev said:
Hi eb1a_2008,
DId you follow up with senator, fbi, congressman for expedining the name check?
No, since I sent my status request on May, I want to wait for a few more days.