LUD Change 3 Times after FP

Thanks Shyla. I got approved on Feb 16 and received my approval letter. I have an appointment for stamping next week.

That probably explains why. All three of us have the same FP date (Feb 2/05). Looks like the changes in dates reflects the post fingerprint processing. Hopefully it will translate to Raju's experience.

344, so it is not related to that. I hope that this is true processing and not some computer glitch!

I can't believe that this happens only with us and with raju.
I think that we need to open a new thread to see if there is more peoples in the same situation.
My LUD changed again today. And was very early, Like Sant1234.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Since you are not aware of this, so you are not affected I guess.

any way...

if "you are from one of these countries" AND "in EB3 category" AND "PD is after 1/1/2002" : mainland China, India, and Philippines; you are affected.

Last edited by a moderator:
My LUD too gets updated

Hi guys,

I did my FP in the first week of Feb and my LUD has been changing everyday for the last 10 days or so (except the weekends - which suggests that it is not some computer that is automatically updating it everyday). Maybe, we all will get our approvals soon. So, let us keep this thread alive to help each other to know what is going on.

ingcQ said:
Hi guys,

I did my FP in the first week of Feb and my LUD has been changing everyday for the last 10 days or so (except the weekends - which suggests that it is not some computer that is automatically updating it everyday). Maybe, we all will get our approvals soon. So, let us keep this thread alive to help each other to know what is going on.
welcome aboard ingcQ!!!