LUD Change 3 Times after FP

ok so it seems as far as LUD changes are concerned, we three are on same boat.

lets share on this thread any updates in our cases, until then lets "wait" and see if Raju's forecast brings us some good news.

What is your priority date?

Guys, Gals,

All the processing of I-485 is something to do or mostly with the PD's. So, when you are posting, post your PD also. That helps.

EB3/PD-Jun04/I-140 Approved/I-485 LUD changed 12/04.

me04485 said:
Guys, Gals,

All the processing of I-485 is something to do or mostly with the PD's. So, when you are posting, post your PD also. That helps.

EB3/PD-Jun04/I-140 Approved/I-485 LUD changed 12/04.

PD processing applies to certain cases. There are stickies above that directs you for more information.

I'm begining to think that it's a computer glitch!

I wonder anybody else besides the 3 of us seeing this strange phenomenon.

Raju had similar experience with his case.

Just a guess: It could be that some officers update the case status as they go through each stage, but others don't.

Certainly there would be more than just the 3 of us then?

What I mean is other people expierencing what we are going thru right now.

I have just spoken with them and they say that the system does the update automatically every day. :confused: :confused: :confused:
But, I feel that she know something. She smiled on the phone and put me on hold to read something.
I believe that we are going to have good news soon.

boquita said:
I have just spoken with them and they say that the system does the update automatically every day. :confused: :confused: :confused:
But, I feel that she know something. She smiled on the phone and put me on hold to read something.
I believe that we are going to have good news soon.

How did you got hold of them?

She said... wait a minute, let me see something. After that she said that the system made the update every day.