LUD Change 3 Times after FP

All 485 Waiting Guys.

Any Update. Any LUD Chanegs. Any Approvals.
Mine is the same case. RFE Received on 3.9. LUD CHANGED to 3/11. and then, Nothing.

BanglaBabu said:
Any Update. Any LUD Chanegs. Any Approvals.
Mine is the same case. RFE Received on 3.9. LUD CHANGED to 3/11. and then, Nothing.

Changing everyday... I am tired :p

Card Received - LUD Keep Changing

I received my Green Card last Friday, but my LUD keep changing with the same message..

"On (date), the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made"

Now I know that it was a computer glitch.

Good luck to all who are still waiting.

congratulations Boquita!
What about Ned or Sant1234?
I did 2fps 03/15/05 never got change in message or LUD
Got 2 RFEs TSC akw 05/02/05 LUD changed just 2 times after and message changed to RFEs received...
still waiting for news...

Did you ever call USCIS?

Ned,
Since TSC is processing Apr'03 cases, why dont yuo call them once and say your case it pretty old. Becuase, when I call, they say my case is Jul'03 and they are processing Apr03 and hence need to wait. I was thinking since they send RFE on 485, probably they would start working on my case, once they received the reply to RFE On 3/9.

Bang,
I've made 2 cae inquiry, 2 AILA, several congress inquiry (both congresman and senators) in the last 6 months with no results.

ned said:
Bang,
I've made 2 cae inquiry, 2 AILA, several congress inquiry (both congresman and senators) in the last 6 months with no results.

Wow, that is scary. What do they say? name check still pending or something like that?

wheresmygc