LUD Change 3 Times after FP

boquita: For me the message remains same, but the date in the message (now it says February 16, 2005) changed. My FP receipt was first ackd on 9-Feb-2005, so why it says 16-Feb-2005. I did not notice if on previous LUD changes(on 11th, 14th, 15th, 16th) this date changed as well.

any idea? Do you see similar change in your case.

"On February 16, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Thanks,

I dont know what they are dooing. In my case the date change on every LUD update. I think that the same happen with you. Who is your Officer, I have the #442, maybe we have the same one.

"On February 8, 2005 (change with every LUD update), the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application"

boquita said:
I dont know what they are dooing. In my case the date change on every LUD update. I think that the same happen with you. Who is your Officer, I have the #442, maybe we have the same one.

"On February 8, 2005 (change with every LUD update), the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application"

Yeah, could be same with me, I just did not notice it. How did you know your officer#? I dont know mine.

Daily LUD change is a good thing. This means that your case is going through various processing steps. Once the LUD stops changing, you should get a decision within 30 days or so.

Raju Badmash said:
Daily LUD change is a good thing. This means that your case is going through various processing steps. Once the LUD stops changing, you should get a decision within 30 days or so.

Thanks Raju. It looks like that's what happened to you. BTW, congrats.

Nothing but delay

People here see thier LUDs change daily or frequently. Why? TSC has so many requests to handle every day. When you call officers, they will check when your LUD is issued. They will let you wait 60 days after LUD. So if you guys see LUD changed, the dates will be definitely moved forward, whcih means "DELAYED". If you want to prove, please call NCSC and see to what they reply. I agree to Raju Badmash that once the LUD stops changing, you should get a decision soon. So LUD stop is a better sign than LUD change.

BlameTSC said:
People here see thier LUDs change daily or frequently. Why? TSC has so many requests to handle every day. When you call officers, they will check when your LUD is issued. They will let you wait 60 days after LUD. So if you guys see LUD changed, the dates will be definitely moved forward, whcih means "DELAYED". If you want to prove, please call NCSC and see to what they reply. I agree to Raju Badmash that once the LUD stops changing, you should get a decision soon. So LUD stop is a better sign than LUD change.

I'm not sure what you mean. The general consensus of people here is that LUD change means your file is being actively processed no change means delay. For some people however they don't follow this trend but they are in the minority.

BTW, how are you able to talk to officers? TSC officers? Please share.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Boy!

It is so simple, Ned. Don't you understand that it was enough that USCIS sent you a message after FP that your FP was received and processing has resumed on your case. If you USCIS continues to change the message and send you LUDs, tell me what it means??? Boy! We're all long waiters for freesom. Who are minorities??? Be smart, boy!

BlameTSC said:
It is so simple, Ned. Don't you understand that it was enough that USCIS sent you a message after FP that your FP was received and processing has resumed on your case. If you USCIS continues to change the message and send you LUDs, tell me what it means??? Boy! We're all long waiters for freesom. Who are minorities??? Be smart, boy!
BTY

there is no change in message. It remains same: " ..your finger print was received....processing has started on your case...."

BlameTSC said:

My apologies for being dumb. I've already responded to your question please re-read my post.

We are all here to learn and share. If you have new information please share it with us and expect questions. No need to be hostile!

Sant, boquita:
Did yours changed today? Mine did it again today. I''m begining to think it is a computer glitch. :)

Last edited by a moderator: