LUD Change 3 Times after FP

boquita

Registered Users (C)
My LUD changed 3 times on the last 5 days.
What's going on? Do I need to call them to see what happen?

Thanks

LUD change is usually a good thing

boquita,

A LUD change probably means that they are working on your case. I am pretty sure that your approval is around the corner.

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
To me it doesn't mean anything, it changed 3 times after I did my FP, and now it is playing dead now.

ND: May 2002
FP: Oct 2004, LUD changed 3 times in the next week...
NO AD

I am getting nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It change again today.....
I am getting nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am on same boat.
RD: 29-June-2004
FP1 done on 2-feb-2005
LUD changed: 9-feb-2005 (Ack by TSC for FP received),message changed to FP received
LUD changed: 11-feb-2005 (no change in message)
LUD changed: 14-feb-2005 (no change in message)
LUD changed: 15-feb-2005 (no change in message)

I had my first FP done Feb 3. It was sen back to TSC Feb 4. There has been no change in my on line message. Only thing is that my LUD for EAD changed to date of FP, nothing else. FP notice had SRC # for 485 not EAD #. Any ideas as to what is going on?

Nobody really knows what's going on. Your experience will however provide insight to others so please keep us uptodate on what's going on with your case.

Thanks.

Boquita, I feel in my bones that this is your approval- so many have had similar, then nothing, but yours seems to be more than otheres. I will send the goo dvibes to TSC for you :)

boquita said:
LUD - keeps changing! :confused: :confused: :confused:
hmm same with me.

FP1 done on 2-feb-2005
LUD changed: 9-feb-2005 (Ack by TSC for FP received),message changed to FP received
LUD changed: 16-feb-2005 (no change in message)

Looks like from Raju's experience it means nothing. Have you file for an inuiry yet, Raju?

Sant1234, Raju got it today, so cross fingers and I hope we can get it soon.
Please keep posting you LUD changes for future reference.
Thanks.

This looks interesting. Exactly a month after his LUD stopped changing. Guys, keep posting on this thread.

LUD is "Last Update Date". This date changes whenever USCIS touches your case. You need to register with USCIS and then under your portfolio you can check the status of LUD. You may also set an email notification there. ---- By Alan1

Mine changed again today! :cool:

FP1 done on 2-feb-2005
LUD changed: 16-feb-2005 (no change in message)
LUD changed: 17-feb-2005 (no change in message)