LUD after stamping?

Nathang

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

Is any one had LUD after stamping is done? I was stamped on 12/20... no LUD yet. please share your experience.

Nathang said:
Dear Friends,

Is any one had LUD after stamping is done? I was stamped on 12/20... no LUD yet. please share your experience.

Come on dude... Its just too early... On average we see 2 - 4 weeks to see LUD... Your's is only 2 days....

hello Srini_pvr,
I have no idea about LUD after stamping. thats why I posted. U thought knowingly I posted??
anyway.. thanks for the info.

Nathang said:
hello Srini_pvr,
I have no idea about LUD after stamping. thats why I posted. U thought knowingly I posted??
anyway.. thanks for the info.
---- if the case was transfred to local USCIS office for Interview and you got passport stamp at the time of Interview then you will not see any LUD for your I-485# it will be showing the same message"on date... we transfred you file to ...........",
you will get welcome letter and that letter will have diffrent EAC or LIN# on it with that # you can track your Card status.

FYI I know5 cases who got stamping after transfer of file to local offices under VSC in last week of November and till date nobody has got the card or welcome letter. I think becase of vacations card production will be slow and pick up after first week of Jan 2005. you should expect your card in 3 months after PP staming.

alren said:
What's LUD?
LUD= last update, those who have registred the reciept# they log in to USCIS online system and can check the last update. I dont know who started this word LUD

alren said:
abey ginnu!
---- ye kon si bhasha hai" abey Ginnu" aur achhi bahasha bhi hai jaisay " bhai kiya haal hai ya Dost kaisay ho ya kiya haal hain
aur aap ko kiya pata meri age kiya hai aap say bada hoon ya chota, kiya Ahmdabadi sab aisi bhasha use kartey hain????? Meray kafi dost Ahmdabad aur Baroda key hain un main koi bhi ABEY TUBAY vali bhsha nahin bolta ya likhta.
---ye ABEY Tubhay to GHAATI logon ki bhasha hai. agar shakal achhi na hoo to kam say kam admi zubaan to achhi use kar sakta hai :D
Kya haal hai!
----- Mera haal aur meri chaal hamesha achhi thi aur hmesha achhi hai, mujhay koi dukh bhi ho to us main bhi main Khushi dhoond leta hun kunkay bhagvan, God, Waheguru nay mujhay Insaan key roop main zanam diya aur is kabil bananay ki shakti di ki hamesha muskra sakon.
Khush rahoo!!

I was wondering what the hell was this LU .... Thanks ...

Mine never changed either until yesterday.
I got passport stampped with I551 on Nov 9th, and I got the following message yesterday

"On December 28, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

PP stamping done 12/20, LUD changed on 12/30

No change in message, though. It still shows the 485 approval message.

My LUD got changed on 1/5 saying card has been ordered and within two days ie., on 1/7 i got an email saying Card has despatched to the address etc...

Hope, I should get it soon.

Hello members.,

my details.,

AD 12/22/04
PS 1/4/05
LUD not yet updated.

Stamped done at federal plaza in NY city

thanks.,
usinsuser99

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Nathang.. You should see the card in your mailbox by Jan 12th (next mid week). Could even be earlier.

Congratulations again if I don't see you in this forum again..!!!!!

How Long card will take in reaching

My card was mailed on Jan 05 and I still didn't receive it. Can someone, please let me know, how long it will take in reaching after dispatching from INS.

Thanks
Dev72

LUD has been changed

Hello Guys

my details.,

AD 12/18/04
PS 1/4/05 - Boston
LUD has just changed 1/10/05 - No message change.

What does it mean? :confused:

Regards,

Friends,

My received my card today.

AP on 12/2/04
Stamped on 12/20/04
LUD on 12/24
card ordered on 1/5/05
card despatched on 1/7/05
card received on 1/10/05

Please Help me Nathang

Hi, I have seen you got your card, My card was dispatched on Jan 04 and still I don't tget. Please share with me , where are you.

Thanks
Dev72