LUD after stamping?

My LUD changed after 8 days

but no change in the message. Just says that the application was approved on ....

I-485 Rfe--nathang Sugesstion Please

Nathang said:
Dear Friends,

Is any one had LUD after stamping is done? I was stamped on 12/20... no LUD yet. please share your experience.

MINE:FOR I-485 RFE(EVL(AC-21)/PAYSTUBS/W2 AND MEDICALS FOR MY WIFE)
RFE ISSUED ON JAN 31 ST 2005
RFE RECVD FROM INS: FEB 10TH 2005
RFE RESPONDED: FEB 23RD 2005
INS ACKNOW: SAYING RECIVED RESPONSE ON FEB 28TH 2005 BY SENDING EMAILS ON MARCH 2ND 2005
I CALLED THE EMERGENCY NUMBER ON MARCH 2ND SO LUD CHANGED FOR BOTH SAYING PLEASE WAIT 30 DAYS

AND AGAIN LUD CHANGED MARCH 7TH 2005 FOR BOTH ME AND MY WIFE ( WITH SAME MESSAGE)

PLEASE LET ME HAVE UR THOUGHTS :confused:

Ginnu:

My case was transferred to local office where I got approved and passport was stapmed with 1-551.
As you mentioned the regular online status will not change with my SRC number as the case was transferred. If one does not receive a welcome letter how can I obtian a LIN or EAC number to check the status of my cards. Its been over 30 days and I was hoping to hear something on the cards.
Thanks

I received an online message today that my plastic card has been ordered, following the message that started this thread.

Hello,
My passport stamping was done on 2/22/05 and the LUD date changed on 3/15/05 but the message is not changed. It has same old message of approval on 1/27/05 (Nebraska Service Center, RD 485 6/5/03, no RFE, and no interview). Can some one please help me understand what is going on and what does it reflect? thank you.