• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Lucy Mo please help!

peng

Registered Users (C)
On the CP interview date, they didn't interview me, they just asked me to fingerprint, and asked me to wait for their reply if there's still any interview held for me. :confused:

My questions:
Does anybody know what exactly the problem is?
If it is for name check purpose, how long does it take for me to be called to interview? (CP process).
Am I still having the chance to get the visa?

Thank's for your responses!

in the first place let me know these answers
1- whats is your country of birth
2- what is consulate you did the cp
3- what is your education level? the last certificate ?
4- what is your finanicial position? do u have bank account or affidavet of support?

may i can fina an answer

Thank's for your response!

Here are the answers to your questions:
1. SEO (South East Asia)
2. America Embassy in SEO
3. Bachelor's degree
4. not bad, yes, I have bank accounts

here is some reasons

ok here is some of the reasons of vissa issuence delay which our friends have been faced
1- adminsteration proccessing: which mean you have made a littile mistake in your intial application which not complay with you documents which you provided during your interview

2- some information you have provided in your intial or ds230 forms , but you didnt prove that information in your original documents.

3- some of your documents didnt convince the officer , so he couldnt make a decision , so he passed your case to a higher rank officer to make an decision
4- some missing data or documents

in those previuose cases , you will recieve an paper state all reasons of the delay , and on it you will see notice a tech mark on the specific reason ,and this NOT MEAN THAT YOU WILL NOT GET A VISA , in most cases you will get a visa but after 6 weeks , and you will leave your passport in the embassy and they will sent it to you via carrier

the second thing is security clearence:
1-reason mean you are belong to a country which the american government dont recognize its police clearence certificate , or generally its certificate such as Iran or Iraq and some other countries ( you didnt mention your country ), so that the usa govenment must make its own searches on you and it takes some times offcourse

2- your name or part of it is similar to wanted persons so they have to make additional FBI checks . it takes from 4 to 6 weeks

in the past 2 reasons you will recieve blue form and you will recieve your passport to wait onther appointment date

anyway i see you have not any reason to be unqualified , maybe one or some of the aboved reasons may be only the officer thinknig . i am not sure and i dont have full data

God with you , maybe this help

znaty

thank's znaty!

thank's for your encouraging words which console me much.

i think the second thing as you mentioned, it's name clearance; for i had provided them all the documentations (complete), and they took out only what are needed.
besides, they gave me back all passports; but, they didn't give me the blue form as you mentioned. they asked me to wait if there's an interview for me. frankly speaking, i come from one of SEA countries which is included in the list of most terrorists presented in the data of american government.
i'm sure what you have said is true, my name or part of it is similar to wanted persons of the american government; so they have to make additional FBI checks.
what would you propose, i'll contact the kcc to ask the confirmation?
what is my next step? just to wait?
what is the blue form exactly?
once again, znaty, thank's a lot! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
dear freind
first of all , i think you are from north korea because iran in middile east not in south asia , and these countries make america crazy :D

so its so so normal to be late in the visa issuence, but u will get it fo sure dont worry , i knew people from iran , cupa,sudan..even from hell and get it dont worry and you are qualify offcourse

the blue form is a securety clearence form , and if u didnt need it thats mean you name is clear but still your country big reason for delay but keep in touch with the embassy

about kcc , forget kcc , your case now in your local embassy , your file their now and kcc dont know anything about your case
about my suggestions , i see, you have to contact this embassy via e mails twice weekly at least :p in addition to keep informed by interviews appointment schedual update daily untill to see your case no. again , and just wait keeping your fingers crossed , and GOD willing u will get it dont worry

all this informations i collected from my friends and the forums experiences , i am not a lawer but i am sure its true

GOOD LUCK
if u want to ask any questions we are here anytime , feel free to ask and keep us updated

znaty

thank's znaty!

i don't come from north korea, i will tell you someday where i come from. just guess one of the south east asia countries.

znaty, i'll keep on keeping in touch with the embassy as you propose.

by the way, you are a very honest and respectful person, i judge it from the way you post the message. :)

honestly, it's really a pleasure to have someone like you to talk to and to share this feeling. ;) :eek:

may i know where you come from, my friend?

once again, thank's!

thank you

Dear friend

the pleasure is mine , thank you so much for your so kind words , i told you everybody here and in the other forums like eskimo helped me too much , so i have to help the others

i like such quizes like this :D , u r not from n korea or iran , and your nick name is beng ? mmmm like chinese , but china not in dv lottery , what left in the black list ?? :))) tell me one letter and i will guisse the country :))))

i am from Egypt , and its nice to meet you

yours

Znaty

thank's znaty

it's very nice to know you my friend.

it's too easy for you if i give you the first letter of the name of the country, nevertheless, i'll give you the following hints:

the last two syllables is sound alike to the last two syllables of a kingdom in Tonga, now the last monarchy in the Pacific.

i hope the above hints will help you in this quize. :) :cool: :)

by the way, have you got the green card? are you in the states now?

give up

i am give uppppp

i spent one hour looking for something like this tonga using ATLAS and my lense but noway , despite i dont know who has president and who has king between those countries :mad:

maybe brunei mmm maybe burma like tonga maybe ,,vietnam no i give up, you have to till me and be proude of your local terrorests :D

no i am waiting my interview , but the problem is my case no. so high , so i am waiting since long time and still for a next long time i am AF 39***

plz pray for me i catsh it before sep

yours

znaty

no, don't ever give up my friend. the game just begins, please don't end it like that! keep on playing this quize, please!

just as you are expecting this lottery to be called for the interview; besides, it's very useful to entertain and to console me while waiting for the green card result from the embassy.

let me give you more hints as follows:

a word to describe the country or the wider region in the Pacific of Hawaii; Fiji; New Zealand; Easter Island; Marquesas; Samoa; Tonga; Tahiti.

For the territory informally referred to as what?

Just guess a word, then associate the last syllable of the word to the last syllable of the name of the country.

it's as easy as that.

Have a nice try!

((( :) )))

i'm sorry to hear the highest case number you have.
yes, absolutely, i'll fingercross for you!

peng said:
a word to describe the country or the wider region in the Pacific of Hawaii; Fiji; New Zealand; Easter Island; Marquesas; Samoa; Tonga; Tahiti.

For the territory informally referred to as what?

Just guess a word, then associate the last syllable of the word to the last syllable of the name of the country.

Wow, after reading your hint, I think I know the answer. But I would feel bad if I took the liberty of answering it right away without znaty giving a shoot first. Peng, it is definitely true that a quiz like this could lighten up our spirit while waiting for the GC application. :p

Just want to check if my answer is right. Does your country have the largest Islam population in the South East Asia region?

* I guess it exactly from your logic in your hint, hope I am right! *

do you mean Indonesia ?? :p

no no its not kingdom , but you can say , i surrended long time agoooo :confused:

i am bad in south east asia countries geography :eek:

brother ckcheng,

thank's for your response!

please tell me the word that describes the country or the wider region in the Pacific of Hawaii; Fiji; New Zealand; Easter Island; Marquesas; Samoa; Tonga and Tahiti so that i am able to determine if your guess is right.

sorry for my being late in answering your post.

are you in Washington DC? which city? ;)

cu! :)

peng said:
please tell me the word that describes the country or the wider region in the Pacific of Hawaii; Fiji; New Zealand; Easter Island; Marquesas; Samoa; Tonga and Tahiti so that i am able to determine if your guess is right.

Poly*, Micro*, Mela*.
Thanks to train my brain.

i think he meant the pronouciation of his country is similar to that of the kingdom in Pacific.

I thought it was Indonesia too, but.... now Malaysia comes into picture.. I'm confused again :)

:))))))

so its indonesya brother .. because its on usa wachlist country more than malesya , coz of bali iland events ,,

so what if we looking for Atlanta the missing land how much time we will take
to find out ?? beng ??? change your nationality better and easier , and why basically you hide it ?? its not a big secret anyway :D