• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Lucy Mo please help!

Hi Peng,
Im a DV 2006 winner and will be travelling to US in February 2007. I just wanted to ask you what you mean by "its hard to find a job in the US" and that they are discriminating on age. I have been hearing very discouraging stories about getting jobs in the US and Im worried I might bring my family there and regret. Thanks

hi peng

iam dv2007
some of us stucked to "administrative process"

we got white paper at the end of the interview & were told our case pending ap.
is it different from fbi name check ??
can u share ur experience with us about this something "administrative processing"!!!!!!

we r talking in "dv-administrative processing at washigton" thread

Hi, administrative processing is nothing, you will get the visa, don't worry too much. Be calm, don't be too excited and too aggressive to get the Green Card, it's nothing, it's just a card, the employers here never ask for it when you apply for a job, there are a lot of illegal workers here, and they get a job easily, easier than a legal Green Card Holder. What the employer care is your eagerness to work for them.

Believe me, as long as you have been called for the interview, you will get the visa, the administrative processing is just a kind of processing all the administration, say to clear your background check or to input all your data into the computer of the Government, and the like.

:)

administrative processing is nothing, you will get the visa, don't worry too much.
for some people, unfortunately, it lasted past September 30, and they never got their GCs.
Be calm, don't be too excited and too aggressive to get the Green Card, it's nothing, it's just a card, the employers here never ask for it when you apply for a job,
oh, yes, they do.

there are a lot of illegal workers here, and they get a job easily, easier than a legal Green Card Holder.
that's because they are willing to work for $3 when a legal person gets paid $8+.

Peng,
I know where are you come from? INDONESIA...
Apa kabar? gimana di Amrik sana? bisa cerita pengalaman apply DV?
Thanks and Terima kasih

Peng, I think it wouldn't hurt for you to share a little bit of your experience as well. Look how much the other people contribute to this forum, like Lucymo, Znaty, cats eyes and wikas to mention a few.

Znaty you made my day by writting about this blue form being a standard security check. Guess what i got one tooo.

It is very generous of you all to share all this, especially once with high case numbers. Znaty I wish you the best of luck.