<<<TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002 FILERS>>>>

No Title

va_waiter2000,
   Hope so...but I am expecting FP by the end of June...going by my assumption of the patterns of FP.
What I observed is that NJ processes FP in batches and looks like we missed this round. Typically another round may starts after 15 days...

I am keenly waiting for AP and EAD...

thanks,
raju

No Title

Also noticed slight FP notice delays if the filing person had a family with kids. Probably difficult to slot 3-4 members at one time.

Anyone who has received FP notice so far have kids?

No Title

va_waiter2000,
   Did you saw this in April tracker
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 FP notice received to my surprise !!!
Posted By: Babooshka 5/5/02 8:07 PM
(#41 of 41)
Category : EB2
State : NJ
RD : 04/08/2002
ND : 04/18/2002
EAD : Not yet received
FP Notice date : 04/29/2002
FP date : 06/07/2002
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This might be an indication that we will get FP notices within this week....and not what I predicted in my earlier mail...

thanks,
raju

There is no connection

I don\'t think it makes any difference if you have kids. If the kids are younger (14 or less) they don\'t even require FP. I have a daughter and I got my FP and my wife\'s along with other group members who has ND around my ND.

I read somewhere these are dispatched by INS contractors

in batches, in other words do not involve IIO\'s, the FP notices and stuff. And as far as the EAD\'s my lawyer told me there are more EADs files in NE due to the influx of L and E dependents. Now even they can file for an EAD. But she told it may be one of the reason. She told May end might be a probability.
And first of all I am surprised by the April guys ND\'s its took only less than 10 days for them!!

FP done today

My husband and I got our finger prints done this morning. It just took 15 minutes for each of us. We were both out in just about 45 minutes. No ink involved. I think they should really call this process "Finger Scaning". You keep your fingers on a glass plate and it scans and displays on the monitor. It will display if there is an error, then you will re-do it. They took scan of all the 10 fingers.

Details: RD: 03/05/2002; VSC; State: Maine;

hey BTW for who recvd the FP notices, did ur lawyer get it

or did it come to u directly. Specially for those who used lawyers, rajum i know you filed it urself.

Already posted this: I-485 Notice I got the original; EAD & AP Notice, Lawer got; FP Notice - I

NJ local INS office?

NJ Guys ,

Any idea INS local office at Newark NJ is How far from Newark NJ pen station?

Any March filers working in OH state but filed 485 in VSC (My company based in PA) ????

how I got them...

-Lawyer got All Initial Notices.
-I got the FP Notice - Applicant Copy.
-Lawyer got the FP Notice - Representative copy. Lawyer forwarded the original of this also to me - I am not sure why - I have to ask them that.
-AP Approved on 4/30/02 still I haven\'t received anything - I think neither the lawyer.
-EAD - Don\'t know...

Please update my info...

I have received the FP Notices (For both):
FP Notice Date: 4/26/02 (but AVM says mailed on 5/1/02)
FP Schd.: 6/1/02 - 11 AM at NEWARK

And, I have noticed that Prority Date on this FP Notice is 3/4/02 -Which is my 485 receipt date. Anybody has any idea why this is and have it in the same way?

Please Update - AP Approval Received

AVM - AP Approved on April 30, 2002
AP - Approval Received on May 6, 2002
(Self & Spouse)

Rames, please update my AP

AP aprroved on 05/01 (Myself, wife daughter)
Rcvd 05/06

EAD are not yet. Very slow.
Thank you.