Hi everyone

AP approved for me, wife and daughter
RD: 03/07
ND: 03/27
FP notice: 06/01
AP: 05/07

Maryland Finger Print

MD:02/15/2002
RD:03/14/2002 (AVM and receive notice letter)
waiting for finger print.

Any one knows why finger print in Maryland is slower than other state? what\'s the time frame in Maryland? Thanks.

EAD for me and alos my spouse approved..checked the AVM

I checked just now, and it says it has been approved and the cards have been ordered:

MD: 03/20/2002
RD: 03/21/2002
ND: 04/09/2002
EAD AD: 05/07/2002
FP DT.: NOT YET

Good luck to all...how my wife wanted this so urgent,

No Title

congratulations March2002tracker and va_wait2001 for EAD...

Looks like you both got approvals in the reverse order....
Long live VSC...no one can predict its sense of processing...

thanks,
raju

FYI, yahoo won\'t allow to share the files to public...

So there is no point to go to yahoo...

No Title

va_waiter2001,
   I am getting engage tone....may be I will try once again in the evening...

thanks,
raju

Question about Job Description....?

Hi Guys,
       I have one question. Where can we find our job description in order to enjoy AC21. My case is EB2\RIR..Does LC have our job description ?…

Thanks in advance
Rames

What are advantages of EAD

I recently got EAD. wonder what can I do with it.
I know with this now,
1) wife can work
2) H1 clock stops

... What else
--- bandu

Yes, ur LC has the Job description and Job title. I think Job Title is important for LC. Like Softwa

Rames, Its in your LC

What ever job description is mentioned in your LC, is your actual job description, and that should be covered in your Employement verification letter or New Employement letter, when you switch job after 180 days.

Rames, here\'s my 2 cents

The job title you hold with your company does not matter. Reason is you may change companies and titles differ and mean different things from company to company.

But, in your LC, based on your job duties/description, you would have been placed in a category/title. This should be specified in your LC approval letter (and this could be different from your current title). Your company might have your title as consultant but the LC approval might say you are a \'software developer\'. As long as your job duties/description lead you to the same DoL job category/title, you are OK for AC21 irrespective of your employer given title. As long as your new employer can provide you with a letter (and also job duties) similar to the one on your LC, you would be covered.

I have seen people getting confused with their job titles and Labor job categories. Obviously someone titled consultant in a placement/contracting company could be placed as a CIO, project manager or an entry level programmer based on their skills. Their duties is what differentiates them not title. And that\'s what DoL looks into.