<<< APRIL 2002 TRACKER >>>>

thanks all for your reply

Folks,
As as you know my situation my attorney filed 485 and EAD,AP for me. He mailed it on 4/15/02 by fedex. Now as per our company\'s policy (or you can say harassment policy) I will not get receipt and probably neither EAC # from my lawyer. In that case can I ask IIO for to give me EAC# on phone.?? If yes then do you think by this time INS will have my EAC # or should I wait for few more days?? please give me your suggestions.
Thanks and regards

Thanks a Lot

Hi Bobxu,

Your information is quiet helpfull for us.Just want to know do we
have to take appointment to visit INS for EAD application or its
just walk in process.

Thanks & Good Luck .

JR

I think that is smart - Wait for 3 weeks - just tell ur SSN and find the EAC numbers. Thereafter Che

Even my company has the same policy.

But the lawyer will give your 485 rcpt, because it is needed during any outside travel. Also any call made to the IIO is logged, so the lawyer will be notified on all calls. If you don\'t mind that you can always call and talk to an IIO. My opinion, give it 20-25 days and see if you lawyer give the 485 rcpt ( which is a must ) or then talk to IIO.

Only three case filed in April so far??

I guess it is good, hope that less cases means faster processing.

Tracking List - April02 Filer.xls

Folks,
I\'ve compiled a tracking list for April 02 filers based on Rames March 02 file. We have a small list - 7 entries only.

As you can see some late March filers have received FP notice (RD 3/27, ND 4/12 and RD 3/26, ND 4/17).

I expect to see some of lucky ones of us April filers receive FP notice sometime this month.

I hope everyone will update their status and re-post this file.

Thanks

AVM changed to finger print notice

Just called INS-VSC, the messaged has been changed to "Finger Print Notice was mailed on 5/1/2002.

I have also updated the spread sheet as enclosed.

Congratulations! Good News.

Things are speeding up. Seeing many approvals of Jul. & Aug. 01 backlog.

Another April Guy

Hi, my details of I-485 are

EB-3/INDIA/Pennsylvania
PD 1/18/01
RD 4/3/02
ND 4/16/02
EAC-02-163-52XXX

Wifes Receipt hasnt come

Hi friends,
My receipt for AOS/EAD has come, but my wife\'s receipt(papers filed together) has not come. Is this ok, does it happen often, my receipt and notice dates are second week of last month.

Hi Sathya2000 and Sam M

Hi Guys,
My I485 information at VSC is as follows.
RD:04/03
ND:04/19
FP Notice:05/04

Guys I am just confused with this Finger Printing request. It\'s only one month and I have got the Finger Printing schedulee for next month. Actually in general it takes about 5 to 6 months to get Finger Printing. Is anyone aware of this kind of situation? My process is speading up or this is some mistake. I checked the INS AVM also and there also it says that Finger Printing is requested on this case. If anyone has any idea please post it here. I will appreciate it.

Sathya2000 your ND is near to mine. What is happening with your case?

I will appreciate anyones replay.

Thanks in advance and good luck to every one for GC.

I got FP notice too.

My RD is 4/4 and ND is 4/16. I got my FP notice yesterday with FPND of 5/1/. FP is scheduled on 6/7.

I guess it might be a process change in INS.