<<< APRIL 2002 TRACKER >>>>

Hi bobxu

Hi there,
Nice to here that you also got FP notice. Do you have any idea that process has changed or what? I just didn\'t get this FP thing. Actually before in normal procedure they were doing FP after 5 months or so and then another 3 to 5 months to get an Approval. Insted of that you and me and I guess so many of our other friends have got FP like in one month. So what does it means exactly? I am going to ask my Lawyer and try to find out if the procedure in INS has got changed or they are just processing the I485 fast... :) Hope that there is nothing bad about getting FP so soon.... :) You guys also try to find out what it is and if you get any answer please post it here.

Good luck to all of you for I485 approval.

FP notice received to my surprise !!!

Category : EB2
State : NJ
RD : 04/08/2002
ND : 04/18/2002
EAD : Not yet received
FP Notice date : 04/29/2002
FP date : 06/07/2002

Hi Rinku123

I did check the AVM and I\'m getting the same old message. There is no progress in my Case. I beleive that the fingure printing depends upon the state you are residing. Some states takes more time and some less. I\'m the resident of PA. What state you belongs to?

Thanks.

No Title

Congratulations rinku123 and babooshka for getting FP.

Rinku123,
I filed in march and didn\'t received FP yet.
I am interested to know when is your FP scheduled date..is it same day as Babooshka i.e. 6/7

thanks,
raju

Called Immmigration officer today

She told that it has been mailed on 20th April and gave the EAC no. when I checked on AVM the message was that they have received the application on 20th April. The attorney mailed the package on 10th APril.
Waiting for 485 receipt notice. Do they tell on the AVM regarding the notice date?

Rinku123..This is Sam M...changed ID to March2002Tracker..

How come you got the FP notice when you are in NJ and RD is in April. Mine was RD 03/21 and still not news.

You surely have connections at the INS,

March2002Tracker/Sam M

Hi March2002Tracker and rajum

Hi Guys,
My FP is also on the same date 6/7. I don\'t know how this INS works but i think your cases might be with some other officer who might want to review the application first and then want to issue FP and may be in our case some officer has already issued FP and then after that will review the case. I think it\'s not a big difference at all. At one point every one has to go for FP before getting approval.

Good luck to you March2002/SamM and rajum for FP notice. I hope that you would receive it soon.

Keep on posting on your situation guys. This is really help full.

Thanks and good luck to all.

congrates to everyone who got FP notice.... You guys are rolling

I will call IIO to find out atleast receipt number
My MD 4/15/02 haven\'t heard from lawyer yet.

got ead and ap today

Received the 485 receipt yesterday (MAy 8)
Mailed date april 10
RD - April 11
ND - April 20

Went to Boston INS service center got the EAD and AP in less than 3 hrs.

May be good news for every one

Hi Guys,
I was reading on Murthy\'s website and found out some interesting thing. I read that by FY2002 (Which is Oct 2002) INS wants to reduce the I485 processing time to 6 months only so that people don\'t get advantage of AC21. I think in order to implement this thing now INS has started doing Finger Printing so early and may be our applications would get processed and get result within six months time period. I don\'t know surely but this is my guess. I asked to our co-ordinator in my company about same thing and he also told me same thing.

This is just my guess and optimistic thinking, you never know INS processing. So don\'t take it seriously. I am just sharing my thoughts. If any comments or any more information please post it here.

Thanks and good luck.

Kethireddy

My lawyer mailed my I-485 with EAD & AP papers on April 18th, I\'m waiting for my RD, ND. Once you get your RD, can you post your information here please.

Looks like they are running fast...

I got my EAD, but not my fingerprinting, and I know people after me in NJ have got the FP notice.

There seems to be no fixed rule,

Sam

485 April

My wife\'s details
EB2-NH

MD: 04/30 (Filed by lawyer)

No receipt yet.
Any idea when I can expect my 485 receipt? Can we go to the Boston INS office for EAD and AP on any day OR is it specific weekday?
Also, does INS send the receipt only to the lawyer Or to both places?
thanks,

My Info ND 4/18/02

My I485 info :

Category : EB3 India RIR NJ
RD : 4/5/02
ND : 4/18/02
FP : 5/1/02
Finger Printing Appointment Scheduled at Newark NJ on 6/7/02.