Lost my Certificate of Citizenship and can't renew my license

- I-797, Notice of Action stating that my application of permanent residence was accepted (as I don't have a green card and my original Certificate of Citizenship is lost)
When you say "Notice of Action stating that my application of permanent residence was accepted", do you mean an I-485 receipt? But a receipt doesn't prove that you got permanent residence. I thought you said you had an I-485 approval notice.

Yes, it was an I-797 notice of approval for the I-485, confirming that my adjustment of status was approved.

I live in Texas.

If you have actually received the N600, there should be a record with USCIS. Did you not make a copy of it for yourself? In any case, the best route is to get another certificate of citizenship and then apply for a passport. It may take a while, but considering your situation with driver's license, you can first file the form with USCIS, and then request your congressman to ask the USCIS to expedite the case.

I think you should file N-565 so that you can receive a N-561, a new Certificate of Citizenship based on your current situation. I-551 must be original, either an entry I-551 stamp on your physical first passport, or a Permanent Resident card itself. Since you cannot provide either or, I seriously doubt DoS will move forward with your Passport application.