Los Angeles, CA - N-400 Timeline

Hello guys,

I am new to this forum. I just wanted to share with you my timeline for the N-400 (I am not sure of the exact dates)

DO San Bernardino CA
End of May: application sent
End of July: Fingerprint Done
8/23: Interview Date>>> Approved
XX/XX: Oath Letter
XX/XX: Oath Date

Thank you my friend
Ok i have another question please .
About this :
You must bring the following with you:
Any Immigration documents you may have.

what is that mean ?
all the form i recived during the naturlization procces ? notice of action...interview letter..fb letter ??

I only took, Green Card, Oath Letter and driving licence with me. That is basically If you have travel documents, EAD etc.

Looks like I'm going to miss the Sept. 24 one too

Nothing in the mail yet...:(

did any of you guys noticed any change in your online (USCIS) status mainly from interview date to oath letter date?

Quick-1: our dates are sort of close, I dont mind getting the Oct date....but hopefully not the Nov one...that would be too long from now :(

did any of you guys noticed any change in your online (USCIS) status mainly from interview date to oath letter date?

Quick-1: our dates are sort of close, I dont mind getting the Oct date....but hopefully not the Nov one...that would be too long from now :(
My oath date after 3 day's (sep,24) ,, until now my onlie status show :

Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. You will be sent a notice advising you of the date and time of your interview. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

My oath date after 3 day's (sep,24) ,, until now my onlie status show :

Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. You will be sent a notice advising you of the date and time of your interview. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

zaid: thanks for your reply! and Congratulations :)

Hi, New in here,thanks folks for sharing.
here is my mom's case

N400 Filed on May 17 , Received on May 24.
Interviewed and passed on Aug 24.
Waiting for Oath letter.

any oath letter anybody?

DO San Bernardino CA
XX/XX: Oath Letter
XX/XX: Oath Date

Still waiting for OL!

Interview date: sept 10th

Santa Ana, 5 year based
06/01/2010: N-400 sent to Phoenix, AZ
06/03/2010: N-400 confirmation received
06/11/2010: Check cashed
06/23/2010: FP noticed received for Santa Ana DO
06/25/2010: FP Completed (went ahead of time due to travel)
07/06/2010: FP Actually Scheduled
xx/xx/2010: Case sent to local office
09/10/2010: Interview
xx/xx/2010: Oath
xx/xx/2010: USC
xx/xx/2010: Passport Application
xx/xx/2010: Passport Recieved

Hi guys,

I will have the interview at the end of OCT. I'm applying for citizenship based on marrying U.S. Citizen for three years. However, i just found out that my husband's passport expired this september. It takes three weeks to renew it in expedite way. I'm afaid we might not receive it before the interview. Thus, i'm thinking of just bringing this passport to the interview. Do you guys think it will be a problem? I don't know if the interview officer will check the experiation day carefully. Any reply is appreciated.

I received my OL today for the 10/27 :) I am very excited! good luck to you guys.

DO San Bernardino CA, 3 year based
9/29: Oath Letter
10/27: Oath Date

Grats, itisallgood! I received it today as well. Is your appointment at 8:00A.M. as well?

I received my OL today for the 10/27 :) I am very excited! good luck to you guys.

DO San Bernardino CA, 3 year based
9/29: Oath Letter
10/27: Oath Date