• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Litigation update this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen the White House press conference today? So, like the conference is about national debt ceiling increase and there's an online chat at Facebook for people to discuss stuff. The "22 000 lunatics" FB group raids the conference, literally floods it with "Mr. President, I'm Anna Guynya, please reinstate my bloody visa" from like a dozen people every second (even the suicidal egyptian pitched in his two cents). And there's another nutso who's demanding full disclosure of all contacts between US Gov't and extraterrestrial life from Obama's administration. And all, like regular people who want to share their concerns about the economy are like "WTF? Who are you people???" Finally, they start reporting group and all it's messages as spam and the 22K admins shut down the circus by deleting the post with the link to the conference leaving the UFO guy to entertain the crowd. I lol'd big time.

Have you seen the White House press conference today? So, like the conference is about national debt ceiling increase and there's an online chat at Facebook for people to discuss stuff. The "22 000 lunatics" FB group raids the conference, literally floods it with "Mr. President, I'm Anna Guynya, please reinstate my bloody visa" from like a dozen people every second (even the suicidal egyptian pitched in his two cents). And there's another nutso who's demanding full disclosure of all contacts between US Gov't and extraterrestrial life from Obama's administration. And all, like regular people who want to share their concerns about the economy are like "WTF? Who are you people???" Finally, they start reporting group and all it's messages as spam and the 22K admins shut down the circus by deleting the post with the link to the conference leaving the UFO guy to entertain the crowd. I lol'd big time.

Extraterrestrial what?? Link? The US economy is going under, and people are talking about the US defaulting... I think its a bad time and maybe a little rude to push your personal issues in a public space when they clearly have big issues. Just my own opinion, though.

Originally Posted by FoxyGirl
While not all are "retarded" most are very ignorant. I had one waitress speak very slowly to me because she thought I was an Asian foreigner who can't speak English. I just replied with, "I'm sorry, I don't understand slow American. I can only understand and speak properly spoken English".

Haha. I also had similar experience. Its quite presumptuous that they would say that to an asian, given that the asians have been migrating and born in US for a long time... in addition, USA is probably the leading country in adopting asian babies.

When people congratulate me for 'speaking english very well!', I politely thank them and say, "wow, you too!". English, my first language.

My friend is also sick of being asked where in Africa she is from. She's not. She's french, she also speaks fluent English, Spanish and Italian. But she's black and since she doesn't speak 'ghetto' or look 'ghetto' people assume she's from Africa.

In time you just learn to deal with these kinds of morons. It's not worth the pain to teach them about the big world outside of the USA.

Every public event like that one would have participants like that UFO guy. That was White House's decision to have it live.

'Do or Die' DV 2012 22k, Mr. White has posted a utub video to credit his arguement on diz random issue. http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAk0Xm82drhE&v=Ak0Xm82drhE&gl=US

Extraterrestrial what?? Link? The US economy is going under, and people are talking about the US defaulting... I think its a bad time and maybe a little rude to push your personal issues in a public space when they clearly have big issues. Just my own opinion, though.
Man, I don't know if there's a message log, but the whole event took place at https://apps.facebook.com/whitehouselive/ It was sooo funny. "Hello, I'm Viktor Jerkoff from Krakozhia, please Mr. President give me my hope back! [repeated 10 times]" "Hi, I'm John Doe from Kansas, will you shut up about your stupid visas????//////". roflmao.

I think best and fair solution is 2-stage selecion for only 2012 after so much mess this year, btw I dont know who will care my suggestion:

First keep the ex 22000 winners removing their case numbers. There will be 22000 winners without case number.

Selection-1: Select 78000 more from rest, without case numbers, just winners.
Selection-2: Put 22K and 78K together for another selection to distribute case numbers among the 100K winners.

Thus ex-22K will not lose their rights to proceed further but will not take advanage of holding small case numbers.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forumites, if you're in support of the solution Folopp raised say " Aye".
If you're not in support of the solution say " Nay"

Myself "Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Thanks Folopp for your suggestion. I think it is the best resolution of this conflict. We should offer this solution to Mr. White.

I think best and fair solution is 2-stage selecion for only 2012 after so much mess this year, btw I dont know who will care my suggestion:

First keep the ex 22000 winners removing their case numbers. There will be 22000 winners without case number.

Selection-1: Select 78000 more from rest, without case numbers, just winners.
Selection-2: Put 22K and 78K together for another selection to distribute case numbers among the 100K winners.

Thus ex-22K will not lose their rights to proceed further but will not take advanage of holding small case numbers.

Regards.
Seconded :cool:

Question for DOS:

1. How many people submitted their application on 5th and 6th October?
2. Did they all get selected?
3. Where there some ‘applicants’ that were selected on any other days?

If NO to question 2, and YES to question 3, then the ‘computer’ was simply doing its job to select ‘applicants’.
From White's Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.