• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Litigation update this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is nothing good for original winners until there are guys like DVstart and others with him who neither himself nor others. if these guys are really fighters for justice they should ask DoS make investigation of all previous lottery results and if there were the same mistakes, recall all issued greencard then It would be fair. Today 22,000 people have just become scapegoats for the current and past errors. It can not be acceptable.

Marinakr, what a very provocative proposition that is!!! Wow…I love it!

I got a solution to end all this madness..... Banned the Lottery, every one stay in your respective countries. That way, all the drama will end.

My 2 cent.

Where is DVstart guy?I might be suspecting that this DVstart guy might even be working with DOS or KCC?while he's telling us that he has an insider?but still dont know if this is true?

Where is DVstart guy?I might be suspecting that this DVstart guy might even be working with DOS or KCC?while he's telling us that he has an insider?but still dont know if this is true?
Relax, the guy made a guess. A single guess, that happened to be correct. He's not working with DOS or any government agency. Because those who disseminate information on public forums don't work for the State Department. They change soy oil at McDonalds and Wendy's.

Absolutely they can settle before that date. The DV lottery might decide to give $ 2.50 towards stamps as a refund! What else is there to settle for...NOTHING!

Mr. White can then advertise that he had a positive settlement case with the DV lottery, not stating what the outcome really was for and getting many more clients in the future, that is probably why he took the case....
$2.50? are you kidding me, i spent close to $80 to mail my documents to kcc via DHL. You sound too sure that Mr.White don't have any chance in getting any favorable decision on July 12th. You never say never in life!

I wonder what if DOS somehow returned the 22k their status but at the interview, every one of them (or at least those infamous 36)would fail to qualify (maybe even as a revenge from DOS lol). And then the lawsuit would have been for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
most of the 22k are not even aware of the lawsuit... won't be fair to punish thoses who didn't do nothing to get revenche.. they won't do it
I wonder what if DOS somehow returned the 22k their status but at the interview, every one of them (or at least those infamous 36)would fail to qualify (maybe even as a revenge from DOS lol). And then the lawsuit would have been for nothing.

most of the 22k are not even aware of the lawsuit... won't be fair to punish thoses who didn't do nothing to get revenche.. they won't do it

I wouldn't be so sure, I remember reading somewhere, someone mentioned that she/he had info that DOS had considered an option to keep the selectees but then deny them visas, or something like that.

it was a forum man... most forumers are full os crap... Don't you know the scandal that would cause? DOS is allready publicly criticize for voiding the results... what do you think will happen when peoples will realize that DOS intentionaly denied the visa not based on the eligibility but on revenche... It won't happen believe me
I wouldn't be so sure, I remember reading somewhere, someone mentioned that she/he had info that DOS had considered an option to keep the selectees but then deny them visas, or something like that.

It will be an absolute travesty for them to deny all the 22k Visas after reinstating them for further processing. I will rather not go through those drama and loosing further visa fees. Hoping to see my name on that port on July 15th IF 12 failed.

DOS will compromise knowing fully well about the court injunction if passed July 12 and July 15. America Happy July 4th.

I hate Americans, they are fat/obnoxious/ignorant and the list goes on and on and on and on yeah.

You yourself have turned into an ignorant jerk. What was your signature ? "Love the people, hate the government.." haha and your nickname lol. Maybe you got multiple personality disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.