• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Litigation update this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to our forum Bouyantee.As of the issue of compromise, i was saying before that DOS will not compromise the 36 plaintiff, but as the situation is now anything can happen.But I know July 15 still stand.

Yes Arekee, i'm agree with you, we need to wait till that date
And anyway I wish you luck ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to speculate,we all have to wait till July 12th before 15th. Wish all the Dv-2012 applicant all the best.

Where is DVstart? maybe he might have something to say about the possible outcome of July 12th or 15th since he claimed to have insider in DOS

Corewin if you check the link above of Patem,you will found out that this DVstart guy of a thing may truelly have an insider in DOS, what do you think about this?I always tell members in this forum that you never can tell who are the redrawer winners?i still believe that some of the 22k would still be selected again.Strongly believe that.I hope the court injunction would be fine for all.

Bouyantee i think i am beginning to have this believe that this DVstart guy might be of info to this forum cos he seems a bit more current in info concerning DOS and KCC.

You know, there are sometimes agensys sending a bunch of appications for people, so I guess that he was the one, and just saw that results were weird because of the statistic.

I would not listen to DVstart due to his not objectivity in this case.
9th May 2011 05:42 PM
Thread: Who deleted dv2012 was a scam!
by DVstart:
"Lets write to secretary Clinton, Senate committee/Senator that over looks DV program".

Any chance for out of court decision before July 12th? Could both parties compromise?

Absolutely they can settle before that date. The DV lottery might decide to give $ 2.50 towards stamps as a refund! What else is there to settle for...NOTHING!

Mr. White can then advertise that he had a positive settlement case with the DV lottery, not stating what the outcome really was for and getting many more clients in the future, that is probably why he took the case....

Zoro... no one believe you... wait july 12 & then if (some peoples doesn't know what is that word...) the judge say "**** off 22k" then wait july 15
Urgent News freind of mine in usa tell me that he heard that the 15 july redaw will be canceled and the results of 1 may will be restored

God damn!!

Marinakr what do you really think of July 12?

I think there is nothing good for original winners until there are guys like DVstart and others with him who neither himself nor others. if these guys are really fighters for justice they should ask DoS make investigation of all previous lottery results and if there were the same mistakes, recall all issued greencard then It would be fair. Today 22,000 people have just become scapegoats for the current and past errors. It can not be acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.