• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Litigation update this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Amin's affidavit is questioned in something, it could be questioned in anything else too. But I cannot realize what it could give to plaintiffs. Even if it is not true that random algorithm was applied at all, it is clear that what was done was not random.
However, it is not so obvious that other years everything was 100% random. Anyway, I do not see a point for plaintiffs even if Amin is lying or does not know what he is writing about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Captivating!! Waiting 4d last episode as diz drama unfold on Tuesday..

@ Jayo2k: :eek: contrary to b4, u r recently maintaining a low profile on diz thread u started wit little or no comment on (ur) litigation & D. Law (Kwame Osei) now hardly thrilled us with law speech marks. Or may b u guys r already sensing a LETDOWN in Mr. Whites UNPRODUCTIVE counter-attack to DOS claim......hmm

The E-DV status check website is not working.... may be they're going to publish the new results tonight? hmmm...

@ oneshot: hu knox may b de wanted 2post d authentic result b4 July 12th as a safe measure incase d injunction will b granted. Lol...

Raevsky, you aren't at the court ;) God, I'm really tired about all those discussions against Russia on forums, and some unpolite people like USAnDream (I doubt that he is russian).
Thanks CraigTommy for your informative posts.

just a guess - CraigTommy isn't russian, I can see it just because of the manner of his writing, yet he mentioned that he has won, not his wife, you can trust it Alex.

Ok, I'm sorry if I seemed impolite, but if you look at Praha's messages you'll understand why it's impossible to talk normally with him. And it's actually not against russia, it's him against america all the time. I just showed an example of how it could be was he living somewhere else. And some others here are like that as well, complaining, america this america that, yet living there and then bitching again. So what if someone makes 40 000 dollars a year? It's their lives, but It's up to you to build your own career. What's that? You've got loands to pay? Big deal, we all do, it's not the end of the world.

Also I still think that all Mr White's definition is just a "play with words", he doesn't prove anything, that's why it's a fail ;)

That's what I said.

Esli pod somnenie budet postavlen affidavit Amina daje v chem-to odnom, to iliuboi drugoi ego punkt mojet podpast' pod somnenie. No chto eto daet istcam, ia uma ne priloju. daje esli postavit' pod somenie osnovnoi punkt o tom, chto random procedura voobsce ne byla primenena, vse ravno to chto bylo sdelano, - ne random. Eto sovershenno ochevidno.
S dr ugoi storony, neponiatno na chem osnovana uverennost' chto v drugie gody bylo vse random. Tak ili inache, ia zacepki u istcov ne viju nikakoi daje esli Amin pishet ne znaet chto ili vret.

Who are you talking to?

DOS may now be ready to announe DV 2012 results.By then we would be seeing some critics and reactions whether good or bad results.

Mele, what i think is that their would be some SHOKING RESULTS,whereby seeing some of the 22k still win again.Many DV 2012 winners would not be those from this forum,it might be those DV ENTRANTS out there,who did not know about this forum or even any forums.Shoking results house July 15.House dont expects HIGH HOPES IN THESE RESULTS DV 2012 cos anything can happen.

just a guess - CraigTommy isn't russian, I can see it just because of the manner of his writing, yet he mentioned that he has won, not his wife, you can trust it Alex
He is using nick Egor at blog.visarefusal.com. I cannot imagine anybody using this nick not to be russian.
Who are you talking to?
Oops. Hangover yesterday.

Why are you searching for this? Nothing to do?

CraigTommy, you should prepear your fingerprints, it's a FBI, they are having fun over here

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you searching for this? Nothing to do?
I was not searching. I was just answering your statement that clearly contradicted to my opinion. And then I explained what exactly had looked contradictory from the very beginning.

@ Arekee: i feel u mah man! Whatever d outcome is, its Ok by me so far all have equal opportunity. 1luv 9ja!

@Mele i dont think Mr white has that relevent documents to tie DOS to court injunction.You cant win the Government thru court injunction like that even when not passed, especially concerning of immigration issues which the US Goverment dont joke with.

DV entrants outthere who doesnt care about these showdown between Mr white and DOS might be the ones winning the lotto.

Arekee Dv results have always been shocking and this year will not be any different .Many people have applied for years hoping to win without success .Its only that the cancellation and lawsuit that have created lot of problems .

Status
Not open for further replies.