List of RFE Waiters

Pl. Update the list

Details:
EAC : EAC-01-130-XXXXX
RFE issued: Feb 01,2002
Reply received by INS Mar 4, 2002
RFE for: Emp. letter + 6 months of payslips

Received RFE for FP today

Last week AVM said RFE regarding finger print is mailed on 3/1 and I just received it today. But yesterday AVM is changed to RFE is mailed on 3/6 and details can be found in it. I am confused and will wait and see if I will receive more RFE next week.

Hello Folks ...I recived the RFE information from my lawyer sometime 3/4 and sent the letter yesterd

Yet to check the AVM status. Mine RFE was for an employment letter.

Txs,
Oracle1996.

I\'m still waiting

My Stupid CEO is out of office for 3 weeks, I still didn\'t get
my employment letter signed yet. I\'m getting crazy...

Dec 2000 case approved...

Hi,

I am glad to tell everybody that me, my wife and son\'s case has been approved on March 8,2002.

Here\'s my details:
ND: 12/29/2000
RFE received by INS: March 4,2002
Approved: March 8,2002.

Thanks to AIndian for maintaining the RFE list and wish you and everybody good luck.

Don\'t Worry. Be Happy!

behappy

RFE detail, ND 3/2001

. Employement letter,
. 2000 tax return,
. 1 month of paystub,
. 97, 98, 99, 2000, 2001 W-2. Same employer since starting of GC processing.

Lots of stuff.... Guess I am the lucky one.

Yiwen

Why don\'t you let someone else, such as your boss, to write the letter for you. Our HR manager was on vacation last two weeks. My boss (the group director) wrote the letter for me. And it works.

Urgent RFE issued by INS 3/9. RFE message for both me and spouse.

When an RFE is issued will the AVM message for both primary and secondary applicants change. AVM for both me and spouse says an RFE was issued on March 9th. RD 6/12, ND 8/9. Also any 180 day job changers with RFE experience?

Appreciate your responses.
Thanks
AshVSC

I got RFE on 3/9, please help!!!

Hi all,

When I checked AVM last night, BOTH mine and my dependant\'s AVM changed to "... letter was mailed on 3/9 reguesting evidents or additional information..." Could any experienced guru answer what the RFE could be, employment letter or something else? Is the letter mailed to the lawer\'s firm or the applicant directly?

Thanks a lot!

How long does it take for typing the RFE letter? pls help

I called on 3/1 and was informed that RFE was issued on my case. 11 days passed, the automated message is still same "result of FP received. case resumed ... ". How long does it usually take for typing the RFE letter? Please share your experience.

I just received my renewed EAD card and Advanced Parole

It takes about 1 month from file the application to receive it.

Mine is less than 1 week after I talked to IIO.

Yiwen, it\'s great news that it takes only one month for EAD renewal! Did you send the application to Vermont by yourself? I am renewing my EAD as I am not confident how fast EAD can go.

Thanks,

RD 5/11, ND 7/26, FP 12/7, RFE question?

I called VSC this morning and talked to an IIO. Although she is nice, she could not tell me what my RFE is about. I have to wait to get info from my lawyer.

Does anyone know if the RFE is only asking for Employment Letter and Paystubs from the primary applicant, is a RFE also issued on dependent\'s case?

Thank you!

For AIndian

AIndian,

Just wanted to check with you whats steps you have taken to get approval. I too replied to my RFE received by the INS on 13th Feb, looks like I too am stuck. Many seem to get an apporval in 2 weeks. My I-140 was approved for CP and donnot know if INS has requested it back yet. Is there something special in your case. I am afraid to speak to an IIO cos I feel that they might just transfer my case to local INS delaying it further. Before I got the RFE I had called twice which I feel made them send a RFE.

voila

I came here after a couple of days. There is a question for me. 485runner. I haven\'t called before I get the RFE. I was only checking the AVM. I started calling 15days after I send the reply. I guess nothing you can do to speed up the process except contacting the senator. My Lawyer\'s office is calling up every week and sending me the status. This is pretty much the same answer, I see on this board. This week I asked them not to follow-up anymore. I have second EAD which is valid for next one year. I gave up on this 485 approval. I will keep track of the RFE cases and atleast help them to understand the process of RFE.
Here is the updated list.