List of RFE Waiters

To Alndian

Please update my record,
RFE received by INS 2/27/02
AD 3/4/02

Thanks,

AIndian

I assume that our files are with President for special approval. I think our files are lost in the pile. Did you talk to IIO recently?

AIndian

I assume that our files are with President for special approval. I think our files are lost in the pile. Did you talk to IIO recently.

Hi

Let me give you my insight. I was very anxious since my EAD was expiring by March 5th and I strongly believed I should be approved before end of Jan, I just kind of slipped EAD renewal. I later applied on Feb 04 and got the EAD card yesterday. I/my Lawyer have called up VSC every week from Jan 15th onwards. Ironically the file didn\'t go to the reviewer till Jan 23rd even though it reached VSC Dec 20 and updated on the system on Dec 26.
The answer the lawyer got from the IIO is not any different from what I got. On the worst of it Feb 1st week the IIO mentioned I have not waited that long I can wait for some more time.
One F&*^ing IIO is either too lazy or too vicious to make the Immigrants suffer more.
The final call which my lawyer made Feb 25th they promised to look into it since it had delayed a lot and will get an answer within 30 days.
Hope... man hope... Believing their words here I am sitting and seeing the approvals for Feb replied case and still waiting.
Moral: 1. Follow up doesn\'t too much help.
       2. Never believe the IIO.
       3. Even the Good lawyer has no say on the processing time.
       4. It doesn\'t matter you have all the papers in order and
          having a job in terrific company.
The secret of 485 Approval is three words....
       Luck...Luck...Luck...

What kind RFE did INS ask?

Hi, GCAP, what kind RFE INS ask you to provide? My case date is same as you, so want to know the details. Thanks!

To the people who haven\'t received the RFE yet -

Did you guyes contact the INS ? INS msg says that if you don\'t receive the RFE by 14 days after the mail sent out, contact any INS officer. So either you or yor lawyer should contact the INS as early as possible.
Thanks.

1-3 weeks, depending on

1) where your lawyer is located,
2) how fast the INS mail room actual sent out the mail.
3) how slow your attorney to check the mail..

No Title

Hope i will see in a week.

1) where your lawyer is located,
A) BAltimore, MD
2) how fast the INS mail room actual sent out the mail.
A) God only knows
3) how slow your attorney to check the mail..
A) I am calling my attorney every day.

Thanks

RFE received by INS

My lawyer sent RFE to INS on 3/4/02 and INS recd. it on 3/6/02. AVM changed for me to "Your resonse has recd..... and it will take between 360 to 540 days... blah.. blah.." which I guess is a standard message once INS receives RFE response.