Likely MAY interview at CHENNAI--> --> -->

Raju595

Registered Users (C)
Welcome!!

Members hoping for an interview date in May at Chennai Consulate, let us post our details in this thread.

Raju

Raju,

One question to you, regarding as to when a case is entered into the system. In automatic voice system in NVC, does it say something like "ur case was received by NVC on xx-yy date and was entered into the system on aa-bb date".

For me it just says that "NVC received ur documents on Jan 10th, it will take 6 to 8 weeks to review". It does not say anything on when my case was entered into the system.

Thanks
Virginia Boy

virginia boy

Originally posted by Virginia Boy
Raju,

One question to you, regarding as to when a case is entered into the system. In automatic voice system in NVC, does it say something like "ur case was received by NVC on xx-yy date and was entered into the system on aa-bb date".

For me it just says that "NVC received ur documents on Jan 10th, it will take 6 to 8 weeks to review". It does not say anything on when my case was entered into the system.

Thanks
Virginia Boy

It mean your case was enetered into NVC on jan 10th... ok...
sri-il

AVS at NVC

Virginia Boy,

The system says ' your case was received on XXXXXX ........',
which is the date it was entered in the system.

Apparently your case was entered on Jan 10th.

Actually you can make this out yourself, if you had tracked your mail, you would see that it was delivered at NVC several days before 10th Jan.

Thanks.
Raju

Thanks Raju and sri-IL.

Actually my case has old process, so my cheque and documents were initially sent to St Louis on Dec 11 and then NVC, New Hamshire received them on Jan 10.

Is anyone in similar old NVC process and any idea on the timeframes in this old process.

Thanks
Virginia Boy

Last edited by a moderator:
My case is under review, it's according new NVC process and it got keyed into the NVC system on the same day as you on Jan10th.
There might be few reasons for the delay in my case review..
1) As I got married recently I added my wife in the middle after the I-140 process, paid visa fee for both of us to St.Louis. I think NVC is doing some name check on my wife. I rember INS doing it in I-140 stage for every one under the case.
or
2) might be assigned to an another officer/trainee who might be little slow.
or
3) We filled the DS230 part-1 in hand writing insted of making it out on the computer and signing at the bottom where signature's of the applicants are required.

I hope I can get into May interview slot.

Hate_Tsc any update? Yours is already past 8 weeks.. I belive our cases are assigned to same officer and mine might be underneath your application.

I am hoping that getMyGcCp , hate_tsc get their reviews completed this week, along with some others who are close.

getMyGcCp , hate_tsc, may I know your Consulates ??
Since getMyGcCP posted in this thread, I am assuming that he belongs to Channai Consulate.

Raju

My P3 entered NVC system on Feb 5th. I have seen the guys those P3 entered on Feb 4th got their review done by NVC on Feb 14th.
Monday was holiday and Tuesday was closed due to extreme weather conditions. I am hoping that my review would be done by this weekend, so hoping for May interview.
Consulate : Chennai.- EB3.

PULIRAJU:D

Expecting May interview...

Hi all:

My case was processed under the old procedure. Actually, I have sent my P3 to Saint Lus.. in Oct last year... My case was reviewed by NVC on Dec 4th but not my wife's, as they lost my wife's Packet 3. God knows when they finish the review of the same. So, I am expecting MAY interview at this point hoping they will finish soon. This process is too frustrating as this is out of any of our control.

sv

I am sorry about your situation sv4G. Did u send ur wife's p3 again? Call NVC operator and see if you can fax any documents, if that would expedite it.

Virginia Boy

any update

Virginia Boy,
Any update on your case? You also added your wife name after I-140 approval?
I am guessing that might be the reason why our cases are taking up long time compare to others.

I hope my p-3 didn't get lost in NVC.

Raju595:
My P3 review is completed by NVC today. When I called NVC automated system, it said "Your case is completed on Feb 20, 2003. You will be notified further insturctions within 8 weeks. If you do not here anything in 8 weeks, please contact NVC"

My cousin's P3 was reviewed in Jan 2003. He got the following message
" Your case is reviewed and all the paperwork is sent to consulate at Madras on .....2003. Please wait 6-8 weeks for further instructions from consulate"

What kind of message you got??
Just curious to know the details.

Thanks,
Puliraju:D

NVC Message Will Change

Puliraju

You will get this kind of message when NVC will forward your file/case to your consulate in India.
I heard this kind of message after 9 days after review completed.

Dax

Originally posted by Puliraju
Raju595:
My P3 review is completed by NVC today. When I called NVC automated system, it said "Your case is completed on Feb 20, 2003. You will be notified further insturctions within 8 weeks. If you do not here anything in 8 weeks, please contact NVC"

My cousin's P3 was reviewed in Jan 2003. He got the following message
" Your case is reviewed and all the paperwork is sent to consulate at Madras on .....2003. Please wait 6-8 weeks for further instructions from consulate"

What kind of message you got??
Just curious to know the details.

Thanks,
Puliraju:D

Thanks, dax99. I would get May interview most likely. I am from Hyderabad. You?
I guess Raju595 is also from Hyderabad.

Thanks,
Puliraju:cool:

NVC Message

Puliraju,

Right now what I am hearing is the first message.

I expect it to change to the later once the case is sent to the
Consulate. I expect this to happen in about 10 to 14 days from the date of completion of the review.

You are partly right, one of my bases is Hyderabad, but I am actually from Vizag.

Raju

Well,
My case was also received by NVC on Feb 5. But I still get the same " Your papers received by NVC on Feb 5, 2003....". May be another long wait for me..My labor started in Aug 2000 and most of my friends are with their GCs. Puliraju, I am from Hyd. Send mail to sampatns@yahoo.com, if you wish.

Case sent to Chennai.....

My case has been sent to Chennai Consulate
on Feb 21st.

That was 8 days from the date of completion of the review.

So far I could see 3 cases being sent to the consulates on 21st of Feb.

I expect Sri-Il to join too.

bjalal, what is your consulate??

Raju

Joining MAy Chennai Interview band wagon

yes raju, My p3 also was sent to chernnai like yours on 02/21. Hope we all get May interview if not April Interview( We will be very luck if we get April Interview- which i KNow is almost impossible- But what is wrong in Hoping for good.)

sri-il

Tracking table

Guys,

Here is a stripped version of the table which I put in the thread
< After I-140 before case sent to Consulate...>.

As you can see the information here is specific to Channai Consualte.

User ID ////// P 3 Entry date/// Review date//// sent to consulate/// Consulate

1. Raju595 ... 01/31 ... 02/13 ... 02/21 ... Chennai

2. Sri-Il ... 02/04 ... 02/14 ... 02/21 ... Chennai

3. Krishnatrk ... 12/23 ... 01/27 ... 02/06 ... Chennai

4. Puliraju ... 02/05 ... 02/21 ... -- ... Chennai

5. ssn43017 ... 02/05 ... ??? ... ??? ... Chennai (?)

I will keep updating this info. as and when I hear from the members.

Raju

re: bjalal, what is your consulate?

>>bjalal, what is your consulate??

>>Raju

My consulate is Mumbai.

bjajal.