Likely JUNE CP at CHENNAI- track here!!!

Hi Friends,

My parents have received my packet-4 at Hyderabad. I will get a fax copy of them tomorrow. My interview date in on 06-25-2003. Did any one received packet-4? If so please post your reply.

Rajeev,

I am planning to have my medicals 2 weeks before my interview date. Is this o.k or do I have to take just few days before interview. Please reply!!!!!!

Thanks,

Pkt 4

Hi Raj (Vanee)

My parents received pkt 4 in Hyd. My interview date is also on 25th June. When are u planning to go to Hyd and to Chennai for your interview?

I am planning to leave US on May 23rd...this friday.

ramsi_2000

recvd p-4

my parents recvd. p-4 and intvw. date is on June 24th. I am planning to start here on June 18th from Chicago.

Thanks,

Re: Pkt 4

Originally posted by ramsi_2000
Hi Raj (Vanee)

My parents received pkt 4 in Hyd. My interview date is also on 25th June. When are u planning to go to Hyd and to Chennai for your interview?

I am planning to leave US on May 23rd...this friday.

ramsi_2000

Hi ramsi-2000,

I am leaving on 06-10-2003. I will go to hyderabad only after my interview is over. Until then I will stay at my in-laws place in Madhurai.

Hi!

Congratulations to those who will be having their interview soon.

Just would like to ask help. As per my employer the payment for my visa processing was sent May 19. How long does it take for NVC AVM to update? I checked the AVM the other day but it still says that "fee bill" was sent last April 28.

Should I check with a customer service representative at NVC? What's the best time to call?

Hope someone can give me some idea about this.. thanks..

yana

The best way is to check with the bank...

or the financial institution that issued the check. If you have a copy of the check/MO, it should have a contact number. If not, give it a good 2-3 weeks and the NVC AVM should be updated by then.;)

Rejeev,

I didn't issue the MO. It was my employer who paid for my visa processing. Should I call NVC customer service then to verify it payment has been forwarded?

thanks again...

yana

rajeev,

thank you much for your help. i will just follow your advise of waiting for the AVM to be updated.

yana

Hotels in Madras

Dear June CP'ers,

Could somebody post a list of decent hotels in Madras (along with phone number and rates) that are worth considering.

Sorry if I missed an earlier posting on the same topic.

Thanks a bunch.