Likely JUNE CP at CHENNAI- track here!!!

Rajeev Kumar

Registered Users (C)
:) I am starting a thread for those of us hoping for a June CP at Chennai-so we can hang out and share info. My P3 has been mailed last week and will go out to NVC as soon as my attorney receives it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rajeev kumar,
I read in another thread that your nvc bill was encashed on february 13th.so when exactly was your packet 3 mailed to your attorneyby nvc?
My nvc bill I had sent on jan 30th and received by us bank on jan 31st and encashed on february 21st.
Can I expect june CP.

P3 info

Bhagawati,
I checked my case status on the NVC automated line sometime last week. It does not give me a date when the P3 was mailed out. I didnot want to bother the live help people. I will post as soon as I hear about the receipt of P3-which should happen sometime this week. You should hear something this week. As for the June interview dates, You and I have a decent chance, if NVC keeps processing P3s at the same pace. Hope for the best. Good luck.

P3

Hi Rajeev Kumar,

I'm a new member to this forum. My Cashier Checks were encashed on Feb' 11th 2003. I have checked the AVM at NVC. It says that they are waiting for DS 230 forms from the attorney. But my attorney didn't receive p3 yet. I may have the interview in June.

-- Pandu

I have mailed out my IV fee bill

Yet to receive the P3... still waiting..

Mailed IV bill on 02/16

Hoping for a June interview.. but donno...

:)

Thanks Rajeev.

Ganesh,

Where are you located in Kansas. I was there in Overland Park, KS for two years. I have moved to Nashville, TN last year in the month of June.

-- Pandu

chennupandu,

I am at Overland Park. I have been in Kansas almost for 4 years now... (execept for few months in between)

Where were you in OP?

Cheers,
Ganesh.

P3 received!

Guys, My attorney received our P3 on 2/27/2003 and the completed forms were mailed out today-2/28. Will check with NVC in 2 weeks.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
where do we receive the packet 4?
I have given under present address ,the address I am residing in now in US .Where will the consulate send packet 4 .But I have been reading in the threads here that people receive packet4 at india addresses.
Can anyone please clarify.
Thanks.

P4

Bhagawati,
If you have given your Indian address in P3, the consulate will probably send your P4 to that address. You can also email the consulate once your file reaches them and request for a P4 to be sent to that address.

P3

Hi Guys,

My attorney has received my P3 on 27 th Feb. And they may mail it back to NVC to day (March 03 2003).

Pandu.

VSC
EB2
Chennai
I-140 RD -- 06/01/2002
I-140 AD -- 02/11/2003
Fee Bill Generated by NVC 03/03/2003

The last line above I took it from the automatic phone service at NVC by calling 603-334-0700

Can some one help me understand what it means? And what do I have to do next ( or wait for next what?). It will be helpful if you can make an educated guess which month I can get an interview if everything goes we at avarage speed. Thanks in advance - Ram

Originally posted by ram1329
VSC
EB2
Chennai
I-140 RD -- 06/01/2002
I-140 AD -- 02/11/2003
Fee Bill Generated by NVC 03/03/2003

The last line above I took it from the automatic phone service at NVC by calling 603-334-0700

Can some one help me understand what it means? And what do I have to do next ( or wait for next what?). It will be helpful if you can make an educated guess which month I can get an interview if everything goes we at avarage speed. Thanks in advance - Ram

Ram,

The site cptracker.com gives you lot of information about the time line.

The normal time from I-140 approval to the interview date is
5 to 8 months.So, the probable month for interview would be
August 03 for you.

While you do not have any control over how fast the case moves at the NVC, you can help by being ready to respond immediately to the mail that you get.

1. Keep the Cashier's check ready for sending with the fee envelope.

2. Next ,work on the application DS 230 Part I and II.
Keep in touch with your attorney, and discuss all the documents that are needed, and the status of each one.

You will get all the information in the forum.

Raju

NVC Review Completed

Hello :

My P3 review was completed as of 03/05/03.

Here is the timeline so far..

EB2 RIR (NY)

PD 4/01
RIR LC APPROVED : 04/02
I 140 APPLIED : 05/29/02
I 140 APPROVED : 12/12/02

NVC CASE CREATED: 12/27/02
FEE BILL RECVD : 01/14/03
NVC MAILED P3 : 02/03/03
P3 RECVD : 02/13/03
P3 FILED : 02/14/03
NVC ENTERED P3 : 02/21/03
P3 REVIEW COMP : 03/05/03

Good luck to everybody

D.

How to check status at NVC

Hello,

My 140 is approved. How do I track my case at NVC - Do I have to use the LIN number that I used for tracking I140 or will there be a new LIN number after I140 approval

Thanks.

Re: How to check status at NVC

Originally posted by raghudop
Hello,

My 140 is approved. How do I track my case at NVC - Do I have to use the LIN number that I used for tracking I140 or will there be a new LIN number after I140 approval

Thanks.

Initially you have to refer to the LIN #.

But once the case reaches the NVC and they enter in the system,
you will be assigned a NVC case # which will be as following:

For Chennai cases: MDR2002xxxxxx
For Delhi : NWDxxxxxxxxxx

and so on.

It is called NVC case number.

Raju