Likely Delhi Interview (July, August 2004)

no posting on the web and appollo

I had a similar experience when my NWD was not published on the website while I had an email from the embassy...print it out and also send someone in delhi to the embassy between 2 and 3 pm with your NWD number and ask for packet 4....this will serve as a double check because the officer there will look in his database and give u a packet 4 with a covering letter..In my case he did not give a covering letter too as the "printer was not working"..so just asked him to write by hand on the first page my IV date..worked without any problems and the sailing was smooth...

Appollo hospital is a good smooth experience with no hassles of travelling to and fro to Xray lab etc..everything under one roof and very courteous staff..god luck :)

elector said:
I had a similar experience when my NWD was not published on the website while I had an email from the embassy...print it out and also send someone in delhi to the embassy between 2 and 3 pm with your NWD number and ask for packet 4....this will serve as a double check because the officer there will look in his database and give u a packet 4 with a covering letter..In my case he did not give a covering letter too as the "printer was not working"..so just asked him to write by hand on the first page my IV date..worked without any problems and the sailing was smooth...

Thanks elector,

Yesterday, I did exactly what you had mentioned and the conuslate handed over the packet 4 to me. The dates are also confirmed.

Thanks

SM