Likely CP Interviews in Sep / Oct Chennai

VJ's and my case were sent on the same day - July 20th to the consulate. I wrote to the consulate last thurs and got a reply that i should check the website after 13th. VJ has got a reply with his interview date. My case is eb2.

Dilbert

krishwork said:
HI VJ2002
when was your case sent to chennai consulate and which category are you in ?
E2 or 3 ?

Because mine was sent on July 29th and still I have not gotten any mails from the Consulate.

Thanks

mine was sent to consulate on July 20th
mine was EB3

Thanks
VJ

Raju595 said:
Going by the trends you case will be on the September list and most probably the interview would be the 1st half of November.

Raju

Thanks Raju.

-lamhe

One more quick question is I-864 part of Packet 4 , or we have to fill it out here and notarized it here and take it to India

krishwork said:
One more quick question is I-864 part of Packet 4 , or we have to fill it out here and notarized it here and take it to India
Assuming you are going for interview from US, you will have to take I-134 not I864. This is sent in P-4, but you can download it from web and use that. You will need to notarize it and closer it is to your departure it is better.

Packet 4

Can someone please tell me where I can download P4?

How can one get the name/address for the photo studios?

I am assuming P4 has details on where to get the medical tests done and the name/ address of doctors.

Thx,
Dilbert

Proof for Fees to NVC

I understand that once you pay $335/ person to the NVC, you need to pay only the courier charges at the consulate. What is the proof you need to carry? I have an invoice from my lawyers that shows the amnt paid to the NVC. Will that suffice? Thanks for your inputs,
Dilbert

Interview Date

Hi i'vent been active in this forum i'll try to post from here on, i got mail from chennai for my query about my interview date, it will be on Oct 15.
EB 2
Case sent to Chennai July 20
cptracker.com id go_eagles

Hi ,
I got a mail from the Indian consulate , my interview is scheduled on 27th Oct .
If anyone got interview on same date can you send me an email to bhaskar679@yahoo.com so that we can communicate.

Thanks
VJ

dilbert30 said:
I understand that once you pay $335/ person to the NVC, you need to pay only the courier charges at the consulate. What is the proof you need to carry? I have an invoice from my lawyers that shows the amnt paid to the NVC. Will that suffice? Thanks for your inputs,
Dilbert
That fact that your case reached the consulate is proof enough. You can always take the copy of the check(s) sent to the NVC by your attorney.

dilbert30 said:
How can one get the name/address for the photo studios?
Searching this forum will give you an indication of reliable photo studios to approach.
I am assuming P4 has details on where to get the medical tests done and the name/ address of doctors.
Yes.

P4 download link

Thanks for the info on photos. Can someone please tell me where in the us consulate (chennai) website, I can download P4?? Since I will be receiving my appt letter only (i didnt request it to be sent to india address), I need to download P4.

Thanks,
Dilbert

Oct dates website for Mymbai Ac140 CP?

Any idea where I could get the Oct interview dates?

The mumbai US consulate website still shows Sep dates.

Thanks much,
R.

I got a call from INDIA just now .
Today my relatives received Packet4 from Consulate .

I will give them call and find out what is there in Packet4 and post the details about Packet4 soon.
Thanks
VJ